This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For What I Thought Was the Second Day in a Row...

#1PeterSuzukiPosted 6/18/2013 11:40:39 AM
For what I thought was the second day in a row, NOBODY interesting was visiting the town. So after I did the fossil digging, weed pulling, and selling off what I caught last night, I decided to head to the island.

There I found that the wetsuit was FINALLY being sold, so I scrounged up 40 medals, and bought one.

When I got back to town, I used the wetsuit to swim over to the part of the beach normally blocked off by my town's waterfall . . . and saw a shadow around the corner, on the sand.

Gulliver!

For all I know he might have been there yesterday too, and I just could not see/get-to-him then.

His questions involved where geoglyphs and alpacas were found (Since my town did not have geoglyphs, that ruled out here ;p ). Of the four answers he gave me, two were actually both likely; Chilie and Peru, since they both have alpacas & geoglyphs. I chose Peru, and he said it was the correct choice, so now I just need to wait for the letter delivery.

Just thought I would share this story with everyone else: If nobody interesting has shown up in your town, try checking the beach! You never know who you may find.
#2YoyokuKOPosted 6/18/2013 11:44:02 AM
i picked Chile...was wrong...stupid trick questions
#3MeatballsoupPosted 6/18/2013 11:45:30 AM
Thankfully both of my beaches have ramps