This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For What I Thought Was the Second Day in a Row...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. For What I Thought Was the Second Day in a Row...

User Info: PeterSuzuki

PeterSuzuki
3 years ago#1
For what I thought was the second day in a row, NOBODY interesting was visiting the town. So after I did the fossil digging, weed pulling, and selling off what I caught last night, I decided to head to the island.

There I found that the wetsuit was FINALLY being sold, so I scrounged up 40 medals, and bought one.

When I got back to town, I used the wetsuit to swim over to the part of the beach normally blocked off by my town's waterfall . . . and saw a shadow around the corner, on the sand.

Gulliver!

For all I know he might have been there yesterday too, and I just could not see/get-to-him then.

His questions involved where geoglyphs and alpacas were found (Since my town did not have geoglyphs, that ruled out here ;p ). Of the four answers he gave me, two were actually both likely; Chilie and Peru, since they both have alpacas & geoglyphs. I chose Peru, and he said it was the correct choice, so now I just need to wait for the letter delivery.

Just thought I would share this story with everyone else: If nobody interesting has shown up in your town, try checking the beach! You never know who you may find.

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#2
i picked Chile...was wrong...stupid trick questions

User Info: AdeonWriter

AdeonWriter
3 years ago#3
Thankfully both of my beaches have ramps
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. For What I Thought Was the Second Day in a Row...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived