This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Balloons?!?!

#1MysticwarriormjPosted 6/18/2013 10:48:11 AM
Anyone have extra balloon furniture they want to part with? Or better yet anyone have the balloon flooring? On another note where does one normally see the sling shot it seems that our friends at nooklings never order them so they are never in stock. Was it only after the first upgrade they appear?
---
If ignorance is bliss then there are a lot of happy people in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VgplayerinME
#2TheResidentEvilPosted 6/18/2013 10:49:15 AM
i sold my balloon flooring by accident :/
---
Name: Batman FC:0860 9907 6647 Town:Sinnoh
#3Mysticwarriormj(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 10:50:39 AM
TheResidentEvil posted...

That sucks i'm like totally obsessed with collecting all the balloon stuff. I always want to get a birthday cake to put on the balloon table (I'm assuming there is one) so that the room looks like its a party room theme.
---
#4anime_kamisamaPosted 6/18/2013 10:52:22 AM
I just got my 2nd Balloon floor today! I'm willing to give it up, just give me a bit while I do my daily things. I'm a bit busy at the moment.
---
"Mezawari nandayo! Boku no menomae kara... kiete shimae! Majin Rengokusatsu! ... Kisamara ni nani ga wakaru!"
#5suprsethPosted 6/18/2013 10:53:03 AM
I saw you mention something about a balloon table, so I don't know if you already have it, but I'm willing to let you have my spare, if you would like it.
#6Talho_YukiPosted 6/18/2013 10:53:58 AM
Got an extra balloon floor, table, sofa, bed, and chair that you can have. I'll also give a silver slingshot since I got a couple extras.

If you have any robo or modern stuff I'd like to trade but if not that's fine.
---
Destruction without death?! Boring!
2380 2958 9811 - 3DS
#7RannaDesPosted 6/18/2013 10:55:35 AM
Mysticwarriormj posted...

That sucks i'm like totally obsessed with collecting all the balloon stuff. I always want to get a birthday cake to put on the balloon table (I'm assuming there is one) so that the room looks like its a party room theme.

I'm obsessed too. I am trying to see what I can get with the stuff before trading/selling my whole set...

I have noticed that they will appear when your clock ends at a 4, either from the ocean or from the cliffs. If you don't have a slingshot, then you should wait until it gets to the cliff so that you can smack it with a net.

My best strategy so far (so you don't miss hitting the balloon that way) is scale the side with the ocean before running to the other side. And it takes about 4-6 minutes to travel across
---
3DS Friend Code: 0705- 2059- 1664
If you add me, make sure you tell me so I can add back! ^.^
#8Mysticwarriormj(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 10:55:53 AM
Ooo freebies. I wouldn't mind coming to get them just post your friend code and i will post mine the only thing i have that might be robo related is a cd player. I do have a UFO though which i got from trading a common chair for it.
---
#9Mysticwarriormj(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 10:59:24 AM
RannaDes posted...
Mysticwarriormj posted...

I'm obsessed too. I am trying to see what I can get with the stuff before trading/selling my whole set...

I have noticed that they will appear when your clock ends at a 4, either from the ocean or from the cliffs. If you don't have a slingshot, then you should wait until it gets to the cliff so that you can smack it with a net.

My best strategy so far (so you don't miss hitting the balloon that way) is scale the side with the ocean before running to the other side. And it takes about 4-6 minutes to travel across

Yeah that's how I've gotten most of my stuff but i want a slingshot to get rid of the risk of the present landing in the water which has already happened once. I really want this whole set now. I'm OCD about sets and if i get enough of one set I have to collect the whole thing. Also I have to always get the regal set because it was the first set i ever completed in the original animal crossing.
---
#10Mysticwarriormj(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 11:01:08 AM
Oh and my friend code is 4854-6781-5686 but apparently my system is having issues connecting for some reason so I may or may not appear on right away.
---