This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best/fastest way of making Gracie appear?

#1RemixDeluxePosted 6/19/2013 5:16:23 AM
More importantly I don't know whether she shows up in the village or at Main Street.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2LightHawKnightPosted 6/19/2013 5:17:35 AM
Totally random on a weekday, I believe she spawns in the town area like every other wandering guest.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 5:19:14 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Totally random on a weekday, I believe she spawns in the town area like every other wandering guest.

Can I time travel immediatly to the next day if she doesn't appear and keep repeating till I find her?
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#4nianarisPosted 6/19/2013 5:26:30 AM
I normally draw pentagrams on my floors and walls, sacrifice a villager while chanting her name. Next day she is here.
---
Like role-playing? Like Fire Emblem? Then check out www.wayofdawarrior.proboards.com
0516-7267-8867 3DS friend code.
#5RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 5:26:59 AM
According to this she appears under the town tree which makes it much more convient to find her (if this is true.)

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39909578201/animal-crossing-new-leaf-gracie-grace-information
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#6ThadBarrPosted 6/19/2013 6:08:58 AM
But Gracie won't start appearing until you get the second-to-last Nookling upgrade, the Home Improvement store. At least, I never saw her until then in my JP village.
#7RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 6:29:06 AM
ThadBarr posted...
But Gracie won't start appearing until you get the second-to-last Nookling upgrade, the Home Improvement store. At least, I never saw her until then in my JP village.

Yeah I currently have TIY and spent over 100k. I just wanna find her and do that check 4 times asap so I can get the final store already. I rather spend 1 mil bells than deal with this crap.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#8_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 6/19/2013 6:29:34 AM
nintendolives posted...
I normally draw pentagrams on my floors and walls, sacrifice a villager while chanting her name. Next day she is here.

lolololol. Does this work for getting villagers to move out too?
---
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921 Name: Akito
#9pomebearPosted 6/19/2013 6:46:03 AM
You also have to wait 30 days since building TIY before you can build the emporium. Gracie shows up randomly at the plaza, you just gotta check each day.
#10SaintZetsuPosted 6/19/2013 6:48:21 AM
nintendolives posted...

And she still has the nerve to insult you.
---
Yes, I am a squirrel gamer, yes I love videogames, no you can't have my number or take my nuts.