This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Balloon Furniture in the Catalog?

#1TheZuperHeroPosted 6/19/2013 5:44:51 AM
Hi guys, trying to finish the balloon furniture set and I was wondering if it's available to be rebought from the catalog? And if it is, would anybody be willing to help me finish the set? Of course I'll pay whatever and I have some surplus fortune cookie stuff I could throw in too. Thanks in advance for answers/offers!
---
Currently Playing: Soul Hackers, Legend of Zelda OoX, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add, message to be added back!)
#2LiquefyPosted 6/19/2013 5:46:48 AM
Yes, the Balloon Series is in the catalog. No, you cannot order Balloon Series items from the catalog.
#3Meganium7Posted 6/19/2013 5:47:35 AM
was kinda wondering this myself, got a few balloon items I don't really want at the moment taking up space.

lamp is sweet though
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/FNq8ABS.png
#4TheZuperHero(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 5:48:45 AM
Liquefy posted...
Yes, the Balloon Series is in the catalog. No, you cannot order Balloon Series items from the catalog.

Shucks. Well, thanks for the answer!
---
#5MeatballsoupPosted 6/19/2013 5:50:48 AM
Everything is in the catalog. Everything. It's just a matter of if you can order it or not.

No, you can't order the Balloon or Cabina, Festive, Bug, Fish, Spooky, or Harvest furniture sets.
#6LiquefyPosted 6/19/2013 5:52:40 AM
Meatballsoup posted...
No, you can't order the Balloon or Cabina, Festive, Bug, Fish, Spooky, or Harvest furniture sets.

To clarify, the Jingle Series, Spooky Series, and Harvest Series can be ordered from the catalog.
#7TheZuperHero(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 5:53:45 AM
Meatballsoup posted...
Everything is in the catalog. Everything. It's just a matter of if you can order it or not.

Yeah, I was really just trying to see if it was able to be repurchased. The title's a little misleading I guess. My bad.
---
#8MeatballsoupPosted 6/19/2013 5:54:29 AM
Sorry I though I remember them being unorderable in past games, my bad