This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to let villagers wear clothes from QR Codes

#1EbonMagicianPosted 6/19/2013 8:19:42 PM
This android program is great! AngelicFeces pointed it out to me. It will let you display any patterns from QR Codes on the clothes racks so villagers can wear your clothes, also, you can copy designs from it to your other character save files instead of waiting 10 days to unlock the QR machine for all of them.

First off, this is the android program https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner (I highly recommend the unlocker to help support whoever made this)

1: open program on android phone/tablet with camera.

2: Click the open box symbol

3: push "Read QR / Camera" Scan QR Code for clothes you want to display on the rack

4: Click the last icon, it kinda looks like mountains

5: A new box will pop up with original creators info, tap that.

6: Tap box that says "Unique ID"

7: Tap "Import" then read QR / Camera. create any QR on your animal crossing and scan the QR Code you just made with your phone off the 3DS screen. This will give the program all the data needed to make the designed created by you. This ID will be saved so you dont need to scan your QR Code every time.

8: Tap your ID to select and and then tap "use ID" it should auto fill out the rest

9: Optional, you can change the title.

10:Tap OK, click on the box once again and then tap Create QR Code, scan code with 3DS off phones screen! and thats it!
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491
#2OmniMidKnightPosted 6/19/2013 8:22:07 PM
Let me get this straight...

What you're suggesting, is to erase the creators origin data and replace it with your own info?
---
Pokemon W: (Knight) 3825 7871 9422
"Keep that bandwagon rollin' because I won't be getting on."
#3m0986-8Posted 6/19/2013 8:28:27 PM
OmniMidKnight posted...

What you're suggesting, is to erase the creators origin data and replace it with your own info?

He isn't the first

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66510881
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-5449-4573 (I am well aware the 3DS is region locked)
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM
#4EbonMagician(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 8:32:16 PM
OmniMidKnight posted...

Yep. Only way to display the clothes in your own shop to get your villagers to wear it. Doesn't really matter since there are no credits to the original creator anyways in game. there arent even any credits to the creator in the image it creates when you save a QR code
---
#5EbonMagician(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 12:10:59 PM
Bump
---
#6HylianFoxPosted 6/20/2013 12:14:00 PM(edited)
EbonMagician posted...
OmniMidKnight posted...

Yep. Only way to display the clothes in your own shop to get your villagers to wear it. Doesn't really matter since there are no credits to the original creator anyways in game. there arent even any credits to the creator in the image it creates when you save a QR code

yeah, it's all "Someone" from "Anytown" kinda lame, really
---
You don't win friends with salad.
#7Kromlech06Posted 6/20/2013 12:15:12 PM
Posting to say this totally works.

You don't even need a camera on your device, it can read QR codes inside image files.

For best results, give it one of your own QR codes to take the ownership data from. Then just tell it to write yours over the QR creators' data.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#8EbonMagician(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 12:50:01 PM
HylianFox posted...
EbonMagician posted...
OmniMidKnight posted...

yeah, it's all "Someone" from "Anytown" kinda lame, really

Yeah, that's what's annoying. What's the point of the design saving the original creator if you can't put it on display to see the credits? Just seems like Nintendo didn't think this through.
If you could display anyone's clothes without doing this then anyone who comes to your town would see the clothes on display, then be able to check it and see where it's from.Oh well, maybe a future update from Nintendo, till then we have this method
---
#9Kinneth123Posted 6/20/2013 12:52:50 PM
I would want this to be able to share my downloaded QR clothes with my friends who didn't talk to Sable, but every useful app for this game is always Smartphone or Tablet only and I don't have one.

Sucks.
---
Name: Sean
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231
#10buymec00kiesPosted 6/20/2013 12:56:18 PM
Is that app on iPhone?!
---
~*~*im a princess*~*~