This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gyroid Storage doesn't exist anymore?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Gyroid Storage doesn't exist anymore?
2 years ago#1
I've been visiting the cafe, fast forwarding a day, visting the cafe, fast forwarding, etc, and I still have nothing. I've seen people say it still exists but it's been like over two weeks and he hasnt mentioned anything

I need to know bc I dont want to get rid of my gyroid pile if it exists, but otherwise they're taking up space
2 years ago#2
That's a good question. I'm not finding anything about gyroid storage in this one. It's likely you'll need to create a storage character and store them there.
---
Currently playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
2 years ago#3
The roost is in this game, you need to unlock the museum store and blathers will eventually ask for the cafe.

Brewster will still hold your stuff.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
2 years ago#4
Have to unlock the cafe and then Brewster can store them.
---
"Trust me Clark, our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend."
ACNL FC: 0860-3416-4781 // Lex in Smallvil
2 years ago#5
I already said I unlocked the cafe and have taken the coffee a good 20 times now

is there any firsthand proof it exists, or are people just assuming it does and telling everyone that
2 years ago#6
i think you have to actually buy coffee from brewster for several days to get gyroid storage, at least that's how it worked in CF.
2 years ago#7
ah, looks like it doesn't exist anymore.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66514748

but there is that thing where you can rent museum rooms, i think i saw screenshots of that being used to display gyroids.
2 years ago#8
edit: okay, thanks for the heads up. time to sell my gyroids then
(edited by finaleus)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Gyroid Storage doesn't exist anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived