This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many different items are for sale on the island?

#1gamerman57Posted 6/20/2013 6:06:32 PM
I am really getting sick of getting the Captain's Hat. This is the third day in a row that I got it. Mermaid Carpet shows up too much too.

Also, I think the Club Tortimer form should disappear once you buy it. That way more items could show up.
#2ac_helperPosted 6/20/2013 6:11:08 PM
As far as I know, the 3 items on the small table area, and the 1 furniture item next to Grams is all you get each day. Thanks for telling me the Club Tortimer form won't vanish for you after you bought it; this means I won't have to buy it until I can go online.

Some items seem to be more common than others, and show up more frequently. you just have to suffer through it. :/
---
Currently playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#3QaxPosted 6/20/2013 6:13:11 PM
If you have Club Tortimer you can go back and forth to the island and get random island items each time.
---
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
#4StormfeatherPosted 6/20/2013 6:14:58 PM
On the bright side, if you use Club Tortimer the items seem to change whenever you leave and go back. I honestly don't know how it works - if there are a set number of Club Tortimer islands set up, and each of those has set things it's offering, or if a new random island is generated when someone enters it. But at any rate, you can go to some Club Tortimer islands if you're hunting for something specific.

(Don't know exactly how many items are offered, sorry, and I'm too lazy to try to check right now. :p I know of at least about 5 or 6 clothing items, a mermaid set and cabana set which I'm assuming are around 11 pieces each, the hibiscus starters, and multiple dive suits, off the top of my head.)
---
Please insert witty quote here.
#5gamerman57(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 6:18:01 PM
I didn't know that the items on Club Tortimer island changed every time you went there. Cool.
#6BlatchPosted 6/20/2013 6:33:26 PM
Can the bushes be traded?
---
3DS: 0173-2194-5885
#7gamerman57(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 2:18:28 PM
Surprise, surprise. Captain's Hat again. After a nice break from it yesterday, it comes back to piss me off again.
#8Phazon WeaponPosted 6/22/2013 2:26:58 PM
Qax posted...
If you have Club Tortimer you can go back and forth to the island and get random island items each time.

I've been doing that a lot recently. I'm almost done the mermaid series. Gifting them to my girlfriend. :D
---
http://i.imgur.com/0CZhh4b.jpg
#9puny_rikkuPosted 6/22/2013 2:42:40 PM
After 12hrs and more than 250k spent back and forth, I saw everything available except for the silver axe which i was looking for.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7289-4894 (puny)
PSN: punyme
#10Phazon WeaponPosted 6/22/2013 2:44:54 PM
puny_rikku posted...
After 12hrs and more than 250k spent back and forth, I saw everything available except for the silver axe which i was looking for.

I saw that yesterday! I didn't have enough bells though. >_>
---
http://i.imgur.com/0CZhh4b.jpg