This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flying presents

#1KementarriPosted 6/23/2013 7:51:06 AM
How do you get them down....
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick
#2NicoGrimmPosted 6/23/2013 7:52:36 AM
Either with a slingshot, or a bug net.

For bug net, wait until they reach your beach cliff, and pop the baloon. The rpesents lower when they reach the cliff, and you can reach them then.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#3pygmiegoatPosted 6/23/2013 7:52:55 AM
Sometimes Nooks will sell a slingshot. Stand under the shadow and shoot it. Make sure it's not over water. The only things inside them are balloon furniture which I think is hideous. Sometimes you'll get a silver or golden slingshot but the furniture inside stays the same. Balloon stuff.
#4NicoGrimmPosted 6/23/2013 7:54:00 AM
Yeah, i really can't stand the furniture. is there any other point to the slingshot though?
---
#5pygmiegoatPosted 6/23/2013 7:57:32 AM
Nope. No one really knows whether or not the UFOs are in the sky or not.
#6NicoGrimmPosted 6/23/2013 8:01:01 AM
One of my villagers talked about a UFO that shows up at midnight once. But, i went out, and couldn;t check if it was there or not. Thatw a slike the second day I had this game, No one mentioned it since.
---
#7psozeldaphreakPosted 6/23/2013 8:08:22 AM
I'm using the balloon furniture on my top floor. It makes me feel like the old man in Up.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
#8Trevor_BelmontPosted 6/23/2013 8:22:25 AM
psozeldaphreak posted...
I'm using the balloon furniture on my top floor. It makes me feel like the old man in Up.

That's one of my favorite Pixar movies. How many balloon items are there, so far I've only managed to get the Balloon Lamp and Balloon Table since I don't have the slingshot yet?
#9psozeldaphreakPosted 6/23/2013 8:41:10 AM
Trevor_Belmont posted...
psozeldaphreak posted...

That's one of my favorite Pixar movies. How many balloon items are there, so far I've only managed to get the Balloon Lamp and Balloon Table since I don't have the slingshot yet?

I'm sure its in one of the FAQs, but so far I have a bed, chair, TV, vanity, wall, floor, sofa, lamp, and balloon-dog lamp. My dad also has a balloon top hat.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
#10KentachiPosted 6/23/2013 8:41:24 AM
I've got a bed, floor, hat, and sofa.
My catalogue has a light and table even though I've never had them.

The hat is a top hat, so I am hoping a Balloon Monocle, and Balloon Tuxedo exist. Maybe also a Balloon Umbrella that stays folded closed so I can be posh in Balloon style.
---
My fate cries out, and makes each petty artery in this body as hardy as the Nemean lion's nerve.