This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fleas!

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I saw Paula the bear with a fly thing hopping in & out of her fur & I was just kinda like "uhh she needs to do something about that..."

But by watching a video on youtube I discovered that when one of your villagers has fleas, you gotta use your net to literally catch it off of them! Just sharing if no one else knew, because I totally didn't.
~*~*im a princess*~*~
3 years ago#2
I just heard the hopping and assumed it was a bug so I got my net out. I kept seeing the tiny hopping thing but didn't notice it was coming from Mott.

Eventually I hit him with the net by accident and caught it.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
3 years ago#3
this was the first thing i did on instinct.
it wasn't about helping the neighbors though...i just wanted the entry.
3 years ago#4
My villagers are filthy, as soon as I catch a flea off one another gets one :(
3 years ago#5
Is there a specific reason they get fleas? Everyday, at least one villager has a flea hopping around on one. But, yesterday, three of my villagers had fleas on them. How embarrassing!
PSN ID/Gamertag.Nintendo ID: FairlyOddChelle
3 years ago#6
Pretty sure this is common knowledge. At least for anyone that has played the series before.
3DS Friend Code: 0344-9443-2457, Newtown Dream Address (AC:NL): 5400-2162-1014
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
3 years ago#7
I'd imagine they just spawn, same as any other bug.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
3 years ago#8
Pretty sure this is common knowledge. At least for anyone that has played the series before.

They weren't in the GC version, and I never got all that into WW or CF, so it was new to me despite playing the series for years lol
5069-5089-2020
3 years ago#9
Strain42 posted...

They weren't in the GC version, and I never got all that into WW or CF, so it was new to me despite playing the series for years lol

Yeah same here. I'd never seen it before!
~*~*im a princess*~*~
3 years ago#10
FairlyOddChelle posted...
Is there a specific reason they get fleas? Everyday, at least one villager has a flea hopping around on one. But, yesterday, three of my villagers had fleas on them. How embarrassing!

I think they're contagious!
~*~*im a princess*~*~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived