This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why am i tripping ahhhhhhhjfhbgofidhb[

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. why am i tripping ahhhhhhhjfhbgofidhb[
3 years ago#1
I didn't talk to Katrina and as far as I can tell there's nothing that causes bad luck in my house feng-shui-wise. Given, I don't know anything about feng shui because I never bothered with that stuff, but...

I don't know what happened but I put a Common Bed in the right side because Lyle said that it was good luck, but the next day I started tripping every 5 seconds. I don't have anything like King Tut's Mask on me and I haven't even owned anything like that or changed outfits for days.

Maybe it's because I time traveled with the DS Clock because I bought turnips and I routinely time travel to check the island shop for stuff. Maybe it's karma or something, I don't know.

Here's a picture of my house at the moment. Is there anything that might be causing bad luck here? I don't know if anything changed from GC Animal Crossing regarding Feng Shui but a lot of guides for it seem to be for that game. No dolls or Gyroids facing the wall or anything like that.

I also removed the Common Bed and some other things. If you're wondering what's in the corner on the table, it's a Lucky Clover.

http://i.imgur.com/9jwOCaP.jpg
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4181-2801
3 years ago#2
Sakurai: *laughs*

Try doing fend shui or get yourself one of those colored super hero helmets that have a V on them. Been playing this game since a day after release and have yet to see this tripping people are talking about.
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
3 years ago#3
Hmm...seems like a lot of people are tripping today (myself included)

I dunno what it is, I've tried everything. I tried changing my clothes, my furniture arrangement, everything, and I'm still tripping so...I dunno.

Maybe some days are just bad luck days.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
3 years ago#4
Plasma EXE posted...
Sakurai: *laughs*

Try doing fend shui or get yourself one of those colored super hero helmets that have a V on them. Been playing this game since a day after release and have yet to see this tripping people are talking about.

It gets really annoying. It happens less after I removed the Common Bed but it's still happening periodically.

I'm going to try removing everything from my house and seeing if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, Feng Shui is out of the question... Maybe it's a measure put in to stop time traveling or something. But I've been doing this for so long it's weird that it only affected me now.
3 years ago#5
What with not talking to katrina? She helps fix the bad luck not causes it.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127
3 years ago#6
Gamemaster64 posted...

I've had instances in the past where she reads me a bad fortune and I start tripping for the rest of the day. It's been pretty consistent with bad fortunes for me...
3 years ago#7
i've only noticed tripping because its raining... so it's slippery... and i am wearing a helmet...
Aussie Gamer: Diablo I.D: Stiv#6515
3 years ago#8

In the GC version it seemed like all she did was cause tripping, so I dunno what she does in this game 'cause I haven't encountered her, but I'm just so used to her in GC causing misfortune that I just started avoiding her.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
3 years ago#9
I'm mad trippin' today too.
And it's my birthday.
FFFFF...
PSN: Jeric-S
3 years ago#10
I almost wonder if you are more likely to trip if you play the game for a long time in one day. I've been having the same problem and the tripping happens more later on in the day.
Got proof?
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. why am i tripping ahhhhhhhjfhbgofidhb[

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived