This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why am i tripping ahhhhhhhjfhbgofidhb[

#1Ice_CarPosted 6/23/2013 2:05:07 PM
I didn't talk to Katrina and as far as I can tell there's nothing that causes bad luck in my house feng-shui-wise. Given, I don't know anything about feng shui because I never bothered with that stuff, but...

I don't know what happened but I put a Common Bed in the right side because Lyle said that it was good luck, but the next day I started tripping every 5 seconds. I don't have anything like King Tut's Mask on me and I haven't even owned anything like that or changed outfits for days.

Maybe it's because I time traveled with the DS Clock because I bought turnips and I routinely time travel to check the island shop for stuff. Maybe it's karma or something, I don't know.

Here's a picture of my house at the moment. Is there anything that might be causing bad luck here? I don't know if anything changed from GC Animal Crossing regarding Feng Shui but a lot of guides for it seem to be for that game. No dolls or Gyroids facing the wall or anything like that.

I also removed the Common Bed and some other things. If you're wondering what's in the corner on the table, it's a Lucky Clover.

http://i.imgur.com/9jwOCaP.jpg
---
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4181-2801
#2Plasma EXEPosted 6/23/2013 2:07:23 PM
Sakurai: *laughs*

Try doing fend shui or get yourself one of those colored super hero helmets that have a V on them. Been playing this game since a day after release and have yet to see this tripping people are talking about.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#3Strain42Posted 6/23/2013 2:08:36 PM
Hmm...seems like a lot of people are tripping today (myself included)

I dunno what it is, I've tried everything. I tried changing my clothes, my furniture arrangement, everything, and I'm still tripping so...I dunno.

Maybe some days are just bad luck days.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#4Ice_Car(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 2:15:37 PM
Plasma EXE posted...
Sakurai: *laughs*

Try doing fend shui or get yourself one of those colored super hero helmets that have a V on them. Been playing this game since a day after release and have yet to see this tripping people are talking about.

It gets really annoying. It happens less after I removed the Common Bed but it's still happening periodically.

I'm going to try removing everything from my house and seeing if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, Feng Shui is out of the question... Maybe it's a measure put in to stop time traveling or something. But I've been doing this for so long it's weird that it only affected me now.
---
#5Gamemaster64Posted 6/23/2013 2:16:01 PM
What with not talking to katrina? She helps fix the bad luck not causes it.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127
#6Ice_Car(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 2:16:50 PM
Gamemaster64 posted...

I've had instances in the past where she reads me a bad fortune and I start tripping for the rest of the day. It's been pretty consistent with bad fortunes for me...
---
#7SirStivPosted 6/23/2013 2:18:16 PM
i've only noticed tripping because its raining... so it's slippery... and i am wearing a helmet...
---
Aussie Gamer: Diablo I.D: Stiv#6515
#8Strain42Posted 6/23/2013 2:18:25 PM

In the GC version it seemed like all she did was cause tripping, so I dunno what she does in this game 'cause I haven't encountered her, but I'm just so used to her in GC causing misfortune that I just started avoiding her.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#9Jeric735Posted 6/23/2013 2:20:41 PM
I'm mad trippin' today too.
And it's my birthday.
FFFFF...
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#10BashamoPosted 6/23/2013 2:22:09 PM
I almost wonder if you are more likely to trip if you play the game for a long time in one day. I've been having the same problem and the tripping happens more later on in the day.
---
Got proof?