This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help w/ Designs

#1Nickolas1747Posted 6/23/2013 3:16:45 PM
When I go to store my paths in my saved designs and get my clothing designs it changes my path to the clothing.
Does anyone know how to prevent this?
---
3DS FC: 1633 4188 7838
typeZERO
#2sasukexiinPosted 6/23/2013 3:18:20 PM
sadly you can't. we should all petition nintendo to change this in a future update.
#3ac_helperPosted 6/23/2013 3:22:00 PM
Anything you want as a path MUST be stored on YOUR character. If you save it in the Shop in the "saved designs" and swap them with other clothing patterns, you will notice your paths are whatever is in your character's designs.
There is no way to "prevent" this, as this is the way it's supposed to be. The only way to keep your paths as paths is create another character and store your path patterns on them.
---
Currently playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#4sasukexiinPosted 6/23/2013 3:23:08 PM
ac_helper posted...
Anything you want as a path MUST be stored on YOUR character. If you save it in the Shop in the "saved designs" and swap them with other clothing patterns, you will notice your paths are whatever is in your character's designs.
There is no way to "prevent" this, as this is the way it's supposed to be. The only way to keep your paths as paths is create another character and store your path patterns on them.

but what about flags and custom design signs, i can't get anyone to answer this.
#5ac_helperPosted 6/23/2013 3:37:12 PM
but what about flags and custom design signs, i can't get anyone to answer this.

I personally don't know. I've never tried to swap flag designs for something else. I assume it's the same? I guess I can try later on and see. :/
---
Currently playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#6slenarkPosted 6/23/2013 3:44:51 PM
the flag stays, you can swap that design.
---
3DS FC- 5343-7810-2227