This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The 5 Chances Campsite game

#1SS_RagnarokPosted 6/23/2013 8:43:19 PM
Is it theoretically to get any item of furniture that isn't limited in some way (i.e. Balloon furniture, fortune cookie items, DLC items etc) given enough time and bells, or is there only a small pool of items to pick from?

Or is it perhaps even villager based? I've noticed today with Bill that he seems to like offering a lot of alpine and sleek furniture.
---
Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they're on drugs.
#2Bogmire216Posted 6/23/2013 8:47:19 PM
I'm pretty sure they can give you any item at random.

However I noticed that waiting until my 5th and last chance yielded me one of the "exclusive" campsite furniture (in my case the propane stove. others include the kayak, bonfire, campfire, etc). I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if they always give you the exclusive furniture if you wait until the 5th chance.
---
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934
#3superluckynoobPosted 6/23/2013 8:58:00 PM
Bogmire216 posted...

However I noticed that waiting until my 5th and last chance yielded me one of the "exclusive" campsite furniture (in my case the propane stove. others include the kayak, bonfire, campfire, etc). I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if they always give you the exclusive furniture if you wait until the 5th chance.

Is tumbleweed an exclusive campsite furniture? I got boned by Bob and had to pay ~3k for one.
---
"For the wise, life will remain a high-spirited song, whose theme is struggle."
#4Bogmire216Posted 6/23/2013 9:00:27 PM
superluckynoob posted...
Bogmire216 posted...

Is tumbleweed an exclusive campsite furniture? I got boned by Bob and had to pay ~3k for one.

No. The tumbleweed is part of the western series.
---
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934