This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problems with tripping

#1Iravention94Posted 6/24/2013 10:42:34 PM
My girlfriends character is tripping like every 5 steps and its been like this since yesterday morning. How can she get rid of it?
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#2ssj4hieiPosted 6/24/2013 10:43:47 PM
Is she wearing the pharoh mask? If not, change her clothes and maybe feng shui her house to increase her luck.
---
FC: 4828-4164-6233
Alt FC: 3566-2166-5545
#3BtRobotPosted 6/24/2013 10:52:12 PM
Most likely she is wearing a piece of clothing that is making her too warm. Long sleeved shirts, sweaters knit caps and other "warm" clothing will cause your character to trip. If when you start up for the day your character sighs and wipes their forehead, then it is clothing related.
---
Cyber-Sandwich Go!
FC: 2723-8596-0207
#4Hon_CaterpiePosted 6/24/2013 10:56:28 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66486953
---
Honorable Caterpie, Deku Knight! | Queen Gohma's #1 Fan
Don't talk about the mayoral belly rubs... you'll cause a scandal! - silverdraconum
#5Tzuba12Posted 6/24/2013 11:02:05 PM
BtRobot posted...
Most likely she is wearing a piece of clothing that is making her too warm. Long sleeved shirts, sweaters knit caps and other "warm" clothing will cause your character to trip. If when you start up for the day your character sighs and wipes their forehead, then it is clothing related.

Thats not true. I haven't tripped once since I've had the game and I've always worn long sleeved shirts and other warm clothes.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#6CW Boi 209Posted 6/24/2013 11:11:52 PM
I don't agree with that list. I have not tripped once until just yesterday since playing the game, and I've been wearing the same pattern clothes and stuff since I had access to a QR machine. Before that was just any clothes I wanted from the Able Sisters. Even on raining days and when my character was hot, I never tripped from running.
---
3DS FC: 4141-2123-1945
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf and Zelda Oracle series.
#7Hon_CaterpiePosted 6/24/2013 11:13:27 PM
CW Boi 209 posted...
I don't agree with that list. I have not tripped once until just yesterday since playing the game, and I've been wearing the same pattern clothes and stuff since I had access to a QR machine. Before that was just any clothes I wanted from the Able Sisters. Even on raining days and when my character was hot, I never tripped from running.
Pretty much the last thing on the list is the most important thing. I've heard of improper clothing and rainy weather causing tripping but I haven't experienced it myself.

King Tut's mask does in fact cause tripping though, I can confirm this.
---
Honorable Caterpie, Deku Knight! | Queen Gohma's #1 Fan
Don't talk about the mayoral belly rubs... you'll cause a scandal! - silverdraconum
#8Meta289Posted 6/24/2013 11:13:34 PM
The "wearing hot clothes" thing is BS. Every time that I get the sweating animation, I can still run around and not trip.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#9chank_itPosted 6/24/2013 11:29:59 PM
My character kept tripping constantly too. I just had him put on a wetsuit and the falling stopped.
#10CW Boi 209Posted 6/25/2013 11:42:16 AM
Hon_Caterpie posted...
CW Boi 209 posted...
Pretty much the last thing on the list is the most important thing. I've heard of improper clothing and rainy weather causing tripping but I haven't experienced it myself.

King Tut's mask does in fact cause tripping though, I can confirm this.

I've never had one myself so I wouldn't know, but it does make sense in context. I mean, it probably blocks out your vision entirely, assuming there are no holes for eyes. Either that or it could just be that the mask is too heavy for the character?
---
3DS FC: 4141-2123-1945
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf and Zelda Oracle series.