This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HHA VIP Theme Challenge

#1magiccube4527Posted 6/25/2013 10:19:43 AM
Quick question about the theme challenge. I'm not even close to reaching this point, but I want to plan out my house ahead of time for this part of the game. Anyways, on Liquefy's FAQ, he has Lyle's dialogue as asking the player to select 2 themes. For example "Science or Hobby". Does this mean, both themes will work, or is there further dialogue that has you select 1 of the 2?
#2DrWho2000Posted 6/25/2013 11:20:21 AM
Anybody know?
#3magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:34:08 PM
bump again. I'm guessing no one has made it this far yet...
#4LiquefyPosted 6/25/2013 4:40:09 PM
Actually, Lyle's options for changing Interior Themes depend on which Interior Theme you already selected when you agreed to participate.

If you selected Harmonious (a.k.a. Oriental) when you started the challenge, then Harmonious would not be on the list of choices when you go to Lyle to change Interior Theme. In that case, the first on the list would be Antique.

If, instead, you selected Toy Shop (a.k.a. Hobby) when you started, then the first on the list for changing would be Harmonious.

Thus, the first on Lyle's list for changing would be either Harmonious or Antique.
#5magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:42:33 PM
Liquefy posted...
Actually, Lyle's options for changing Interior Themes depend on which Interior Theme you already selected when you agreed to participate.

If you selected Harmonious (a.k.a. Oriental) when you started the challenge, then Harmonious would not be on the list of choices when you go to Lyle to change Interior Theme. In that case, the first on the list would be Antique.

If, instead, you selected Toy Shop (a.k.a. Hobby) when you started, then the first on the list for changing would be Harmonious.

Thus, the first on Lyle's list for changing would be either Harmonious or Antique.

Oh, I get it now. Thanks.