This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

K.K. Slider Songs

#1Mumpelfink_LordPosted 6/27/2013 12:46:53 PM
Just wondering, is there anyway to get a CD of a song other than the random one he plays at the beginning? Not like how you can buy one, but I mean, is there a way to make his first song, and therefore the one you get a CD for, a request?
---
*random sig here*
#2Mumpelfink_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 12:58:14 PM
Oh, and another question, too, while I'm at it. Am I just being unlucky, or planting in the wrong place, or do bushes you buy in the island not grow on the mainland? And if they DO, is there anything to ensure their survival?
---
*random sig here*
#3Mumpelfink_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:01:42 PM
Bump, this board moves really fast.
---
*random sig here*
#4Maxx_the_SlashPosted 6/27/2013 2:02:54 PM
I thought he gives you a CD of the song you request by name.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#5SilverClockPosted 6/27/2013 2:04:02 PM
mumpelfink_lord posted...
Just wondering, is there anyway to get a CD of a song other than the random one he plays at the beginning? Not like how you can buy one, but I mean, is there a way to make his first song, and therefore the one you get a CD for, a request?

The first song is random. Every song after that you can request.

Oh, and another question, too, while I'm at it. Am I just being unlucky, or planting in the wrong place, or do bushes you buy in the island not grow on the mainland? And if they DO, is there anything to ensure their survival?

Afaik it's the same requirements as any other plant...make sure it's not touching anything. Leave it out in the open. I've only grown one so...
---
"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity." ~Jason Manley
3DS FC: 5327-2159-0942 (Ryan of Paris/Bell Boom Ordinance)
#6Mumpelfink_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:06:44 PM
SilverClock posted...

The first song is random. Every song after that you can request.

I know that much, but does that mean there's no way he'll give you CDs of what you request? Only of the random stuff he plays beforehand?
---
*random sig here*
#7SilverClockPosted 6/27/2013 2:10:54 PM
What? No. He gives you the CD of the song you request.
---
#8Mumpelfink_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:15:43 PM
SilverClock posted...
What? No. He gives you the CD of the song you request.

But he starts by playing me a random song and then gives me the CD of that random one...
---
*random sig here*
#9SilverClockPosted 6/27/2013 2:19:54 PM
On Saturday night he sits there with his guitar not playing any song at all and asks you what you want him to play and then he gives that song to you. Your game is jacked up man. Call Nintendo! Demand a refund!!
---
#10Mumpelfink_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:21:00 PM
SilverClock posted...
On Saturday night he sits there with his guitar not playing any song at all and asks you what you want him to play and then he gives that song to you. Your game is jacked up man. Call Nintendo! Demand a refund!!

What? But you said yourself that the first song was random!
---
*random sig here*