This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cutting down trees

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
If i cut down all my trees except 2 will those 2 trees always have the hidden furniture in them?
---
White 2 FC: 5244 2253 1006 3DS Friend Code : 0103-9724-3354
2 years ago#2
No.

Every day, 17 non-fruit trees are picked.

10 have a 100 bell coin
5 have beehives
2 have furniture.

If you have less than 17 non-fruit trees, you'll only get part if that mix, which probably won't be the furniture most days.

Though, if you have exactly 17 non-fruit trees, there will be something in all of them.
(edited by Meatballsoup)
2 years ago#3
Are there any benefits of having more than 17 non-fruit trees then?
2 years ago#4
Happygogo posted...
Are there any benefits of having more than 17 non-fruit trees then?

Your town rating. Less green, lower rating.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
2 years ago#5
you /must/ have non-fruit trees to get a perfect town? what if i just planted cedar trees, and cut down all the look-like-fruit-bearing-but-actually-not trees? will i still be able to get a perfect town? i don't like those trees... i keep expecting fruits from them yet no :T
---
3DS FC: 0361-6591-7301 (JW) (ACNL - Ixac from Inazuma)
2 years ago#6
flametakuya posted...
you /must/ have non-fruit trees to get a perfect town? what if i just planted cedar trees, and cut down all the look-like-fruit-bearing-but-actually-not trees? will i still be able to get a perfect town? i don't like those trees... i keep expecting fruits from them yet no :T

Summer and winter they look the same but in fall and spring they have different colors. You may miss out if you don't have any
2 years ago#7
Meatballsoup posted...
flametakuya posted...

Summer and winter they look the same but in fall and spring they have different colors. You may miss out if you don't have any

oh, that's cool then! i might plant some. thank goodness for saplings in the gardening store...
---
3DS FC: 0361-6591-7301 (JW) (ACNL - Ixac from Inazuma)
2 years ago#8
flametakuya posted...
Meatballsoup posted...
flametakuya posted...

oh, that's cool then! i might plant some. thank goodness for saplings in the gardening store...

I didn't know about this 17 tree thing myself, either.

What I plan to do is have an orchard of perfect apple trees, in the south of my town, and, if I do still clear out my down, I'll start creating an orchard of 17 trees.

Because lets be honest, some of the random tree placements are a mess. I know I want to keep the trees around my house, and I want to keep some trees around the campsite, but there's this patch of trees close together that look ridiculous. I will be chopping those buggers down.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived