This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I get Labelle's mannequin?

#21YaezakuraPosted 6/28/2013 11:47:40 AM
HylianFox posted...
if you have 4 characters you can get 16 of them

It should be noted that mannequins cannot be dropped or sent through the mail. So it's impossible to have more than 4 on a single character.
---
http://acmayor.blogspot.com - A Mayor's Tale
A daily look at the trials of an Animal Crossing mayor.
#22Kazuki-Posted 6/28/2013 11:56:17 AM
Each player can receive a Mannequin from Sable, Mabel, or Labelle. Obtain the QR Code machine and purchase 50 clothes items to get a Mannequin from Sable. Purchase 51 clothes items to get a Mannequin from Mabel. Purchase 31 items in the Accessory Store to get a Mannequin from Labelle. The Mannequin can display an entire ensemble in your home. You can also use it to change your clothes.
---
New Leaf FC ~ 0705 2489 6451 [ Monstro Town ]
#23flametakuyaPosted 6/28/2013 11:58:52 AM
Kazuki- posted...
Each player can receive a Mannequin from Sable, Mabel, or Labelle. Obtain the QR Code machine and purchase 50 clothes items to get a Mannequin from Sable. Purchase 51 clothes items to get a Mannequin from Mabel. Purchase 31 items in the Accessory Store to get a Mannequin from Labelle. The Mannequin can display an entire ensemble in your home. You can also use it to change your clothes.

i've bought over 70 items from labelle. yes i counted. still nothing~
---
3DS FC: 0361-6591-7301 (JW) (ACNL - Ixac from Inazuma)
#24AnimeJet_V2Posted 6/28/2013 12:02:09 PM
Kazuki- posted...

Not true, i still don't have my mannequin from Mabel. Despite getting sables 3-4 days ago and i've defintely bought more than one clothing item since then. Please don't say things without knowing them for a fact.
---
Originally:AnimeJet - 138212 Locked @ 2837 Karma
http://shattered-earth.com
#25Hours_LeftPosted 6/29/2013 7:08:56 PM(edited)
I wonder if it has to do with whether or not your pockets are full too. Maybe if you reach the correct level for Mabel and Labelle's mannequin but you don't have any room in your pockets it resets?

Personally, I got Sable and Mabel's, but I'm still waiting for Labelle's, and I've bought a lot of stuff from her.

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
I'm looking for Marina & Zucker in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Make me an offer!