This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If i time travel will this happen?

#1IronBuzzPosted 6/28/2013 11:38:26 PM
I heard from my friend that he got a bunch of fruits from another friend and planted them on his first day. then he got impatient and time traveled 1 day just so he could harvest the fruit. and when he did the trees were fruitless.

so does time traveling effect whether or not fruits will grow from trees?

This is what he did exactly. He time traveled ahead one day, played a little then changed it back. he did that twice.
---
AC:NF Kenneth in America
0559 7862 4720
#2XylingPosted 6/28/2013 11:42:10 PM
No. And I'm pretty sure fruits don't respawn every day. It takes a few days iirc. So he probably did it wrong. There's not a whole lot of consequences to time traveling besides getting flamed on boards.
---
3DS: 2277-6658-6286
#3Got_PiePosted 6/28/2013 11:45:38 PM
Time travelling does not make it so that fruit won't grow.
#4Zaira-WolfePosted 6/28/2013 11:47:22 PM
I'm a chronic time traveler, so I'll let you in on what I know. I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, which is a must for time travelers who want to avoid dead flowers and weeds. I've also time traveled at most two months at a time. The worst thing I've experienced is weeds, yes you still get them even with beautiful town just not as bad, and villagers moving away, which I didn't care too much about. Time traveling about 3 days at a time doesn't really do much. Your villagers should still be around, but this is about the perfect amount of time to get your trees to grow fruit. I find it best to take care of my town, increment the time by a day, and take care of my town again. This way I avoid losing villagers, and can still make sure the town is well maintained. Let me know if you need any more information :3
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2184-6322
Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and I have swapnote too.
#5Zaira-WolfePosted 6/28/2013 11:48:51 PM
Oh almost forgot. If you time travel backwards and your trees aren't fully grown, or if you time travel more than a day and your trees aren't fully grown you run the risk of losing them. It's best to time travel one day at a time until all trees are fully grown :3
---
Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and I have swapnote too.
#6IronBuzz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 11:56:48 PM
thanks and yeah i think thats what happened to my friend. he had fruit trees that were a day old then he time traveled 1 day so they were 2 days old then went back in time to the actual date and i guess when the trees got to their 3rd day they didnt bare fruit.

will he have to wait one more day for the fruit to grow or is he just screwed cause he said one of them was a perfect orange tree
---
0559 7862 4720
#7Zaira-WolfePosted 6/29/2013 12:01:51 AM
IronBuzz posted...
thanks and yeah i think thats what happened to my friend. he had fruit trees that were a day old then he time traveled 1 day so they were 2 days old then went back in time to the actual date and i guess when the trees got to their 3rd day they didnt bare fruit.

will he have to wait one more day for the fruit to grow or is he just screwed cause he said one of them was a perfect orange tree

If the trees are now fully grown, then they should be completely fine and he can travel more than one day at a time, however if the trees aren't fully grown he should only move forward one day at a time until they are fully grown. After a tree reaches it's fully grown state it won't have fruit on it for another couple of days.
---
#8LightHawKnightPosted 6/29/2013 12:06:20 AM
It takes 3 days for a tree to bear fruit, and 4 days to fully grow and have fruit.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#9IronBuzz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 12:06:50 AM
Zaira-Wolfe posted...
IronBuzz posted...

If the trees are now fully grown, then they should be completely fine and he can travel more than one day at a time, however if the trees aren't fully grown he should only move forward one day at a time until they are fully grown. After a tree reaches it's fully grown state it won't have fruit on it for another couple of days.

thank you very much fellow time traveler
---
0559 7862 4720