This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Changing Wallpaper Color?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Changing Wallpaper Color?
2 years ago#1
Is it possible to change the wallpaper color to match remade furniture items? For example, I remade my Astro items to be black and blue, but it doesn't match with the orange wallpaper and flooring at all.
---
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
2 years ago#2
I don't think so. At least I've never been able to remake any wallpapers/carpets I've had in my inventory when I talk to Cyrus. ;/
---
Currently playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
2 years ago#3
You could try to do a custom pattern with those colors that matches the original, but that's about it. Cyrus only does furniture.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png
2 years ago#4
Rainbowsaurus posted...
You could try to do a custom pattern with those colors that matches the original, but that's about it. Cyrus only does furniture.

Yeah...I was afraid of that. Custom patterns don't give bonus points for a "series", right? Guess I'll just stick with the regular orange color for the furniture. Maybe I'll try the red too...
---
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Changing Wallpaper Color?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived