This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I`ve caught every fish possible so far

#21sickbulletPosted 6/29/2013 2:18:39 PM
How many bugs in June are they is it 54?
---
WarioWare Legend, 3DS 0748 - 2346 - 7504
AMD FX 8350 - XFX HD R7970
#22MinorMajorPosted 6/29/2013 2:30:44 PM
cheebsy posted...
I havevnt caught a sweet fish... I thought its not available yet? Im going to start going after all the bugs Im missing... but hey july's just around the corner meaning new fish!

Sweetfish are surprisingly easy to come by on island tours; you simply have to do a non-fishing tour such as a balloon popping tour, get a rental rod from Lloid, and go fishing in the river. Note that not all non-fishing tours will have rental rods available, but balloon popping tours always do.

Can't wait for September myself... that's (king) salmon season, though those cherry salmon must have missed the memo.
---
You play it because you enjoy it. No other explanation is necessary. -Q Slick
3DS FC 2750 1152 9674 | Dekim of West Kotomi
#23Strain42Posted 6/29/2013 2:31:58 PM
I'm only missing a small handful of fish to get to 54

Angelfish, Freshwater Goby, Gar, Goldfish, and Guppy

So someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this, this means just catch any tiny fish I see in the river and any huge fish I see in the pond, yes?

As for bugs I'm not really sure where I stand. Because there are tons that aren't in season that I caught on the island, so it's just kinda hard to keep track of sometimes.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#24nintendoggerPosted 6/29/2013 2:36:20 PM
I only need a gar for fish. Never seen one...

I need a tarantula for bugs. Missed it 3 times.

Tip for ant:

Daytime, rotten fruit.

Tip for fly: garbage

Also, I have caught a centipede, they are in season.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf