This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone get a villagers picture yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Did anyone get a villagers picture yet?

User Info: toadtitan23

toadtitan23
3 years ago#1
Hi guys! I'm just wondering if anyone happened to get a villager picture yet! I'm trying she's to get Papi and Yukas picture. Just thought I would ask!
Pokemon Black 2 FC [Justin]: 0648-3599-8319
Nintendo 3DS FC: FC: 3050-7671-2314

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
3 years ago#2
Nope, I've only got katie's picture so far.
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 years ago#3
Yep! I only have Bam's so far, but it took a LOT of hard work, including getting him three perfect fruits (over time) and catching a Golden Stag. o_o

I have more info on it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66578867
3DS FC: 0602-6270-8466
Collecting Redd fakes for my Totally Legit Basement Gallery

toadtitan23
3 years ago#4
StellaLunaris posted...
Yep! I only have Bam's so far, but it took a LOT of hard work, including getting him three perfect fruits (over time) and catching a Golden Stag. o_o

I have more info on it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66578867

Haha your so lucky! I've been talking to Papi since the 9th but he never request anything. So I never get a chance for his photo... :(

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 years ago#5
I built my house right in a corner, so I can hide behind it for a while so nobody can see me...Then about every 30 mins I do a sweep around to see if any of my neighbors want to talk.

I have yet to get the police station, but that's how I get so many requests. Already got my silver Good Samaritan badge that way! *Shines it*
3DS FC: 0602-6270-8466
Collecting Redd fakes for my Totally Legit Basement Gallery

toadtitan23
3 years ago#6
Yuka gave me te station which is one reason I've taken such a liking to her! I hope you get your station soon though!

User Info: Strat_FTW

Strat_FTW
3 years ago#7
How do you get pictures?
3DS Friend code - 2707-1929-3022

User Info: wishiwasdead

wishiwasdead
3 years ago#8
Got Bam's today as well after giving him a perfect orange.
just don't mind my username

User Info: infringement153

infringement153
3 years ago#9
I got Lyman's picture today after completing his petition.
Pokemon Black Friend Code 2924 9974 8492
3DS Friend Code: 1521-3084-2898 (ACNL Town name: Polonia)

User Info: Marilinda52

Marilinda52
3 years ago#10
The photo thing is killing me. I've been writing letters, when they ask me to catch a fish or a bug I go and get the rarest thing I can land, I pay the insane prices they want for some of their items, I stop what I'm doing and let them raid my house and go to theirs, I deliver all the packages, I run back to my house and grab my net to get the fleas off of them, and still nothing. I have almost given up on trying to get those damn pictures. I thought Portia was going to give me hers after I barged into my friend's town to get signatures for her petition but nope. She gave me a certificate -_- They shall be mine though.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Did anyone get a villagers picture yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived