This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Coffee Shop Style Room

#1toxikolaPosted 6/30/2013 11:55:22 AM
So I have been working for Brewster and have all the items and would love to make a Coffee Shop in my home, but of course, I have no counters or anything to put the items on and make it look nice. What items should I use to make a great Coffee Shop?
---
---
3ds xl fc: 0662-3148-6746
#2Shadic_OmegaPosted 6/30/2013 11:58:12 AM
First of all, try to get some stools.
---
"Slender Man is an allegory for your homosexuality! It'll always catch up to you!"
#3lilaschildkrotePosted 6/30/2013 12:00:53 PM
I would suggest using a furniture series to start.

I used green furniture such as the Green Counter, Green Table, and Green Chairs when I attempted to make a cafe room in Wild World. Later I added stuff like the tea set to put on the tables.

Though for the best looking cafe I would suggest starting with the walls and floors, then making your way to furniture that looks good with those walls and floors.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon X and Y boards.
3DS FC: 0189-8554-9157
#4danmiy12Posted 6/30/2013 12:11:35 PM(edited)
If you dont mind using some patterns you can make a menu and place it in your room as a painting...Also if you really want a really coffee looking wall<like what you see in Starbucks> its always best just to draw or find qr that has the perfect coffee looking shop use that pattern for your wall...now that mannequins are placable in your room you can use a couple to make the workers in there...last

also nowadays coffee shops also sell pastries so desert case can be a good thing to put in there...also the brewster items like the coffee machine will look really good in the cafe...if you can get the 7 eleven furniture <extremely hard to get> you can get a cash register (not sure if that furniture exists otherwise)
---
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me
#5toxikola(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:11:32 PM
Oh I have the Green items. The Green Counter could work..

I just wish I could make it look official. It's too bad the game doesn't just sell basic counters I could put together to make a long counter top and put a Cash Register on it. xD

I have all of the Brewster items, I just need counters or some kind of furniture that makes my basement look like a cute little coffee shop. They really should sell Brewster furniture..
---
---
3ds xl fc: 0662-3148-6746