This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Design question

#1Drizzy_DrizakePosted 6/30/2013 6:00:27 PM
So I was making a big design I wanted to spread across the ground and it is taking me more than just the 10 slots for designs it gives you. I then realized that when you replace one of those designs whatever was on the ground gets instantly replaced by the new design that takes its slot. So is there any way around this or is it going to be impossible for me to finish this?
---
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp
#2Zaira-WolfePosted 6/30/2013 6:03:26 PM
Drizzy_Drizake posted...
So I was making a big design I wanted to spread across the ground and it is taking me more than just the 10 slots for designs it gives you. I then realized that when you replace one of those designs whatever was on the ground gets instantly replaced by the new design that takes its slot. So is there any way around this or is it going to be impossible for me to finish this?

One alternative that I've seen others use is to make alternate characters, and utilize their design slots. You can have 1 mayor and 3 player villagers in your town at a time, giving a total of 40 available slots. I'm not sure if it will work, but you might also try saving the design in the able sisters by talking to the blue one, Mable I think.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2184-6322
Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and I have swapnote too.
#3YaezakuraPosted 6/30/2013 6:03:40 PM
Make alternate characters and have them hold/place the designs.
---
http://acmayor.blogspot.com - A Mayor's Tale
A daily look at the trials of an Animal Crossing mayor.
#4Drizzy_Drizake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 6:04:38 PM
Zaira-Wolfe posted...

One alternative that I've seen others use is to make alternate characters, and utilize their design slots. You can have 1 mayor and 3 player villagers in your town at a time, giving a total of 40 available slots.

Ok thanks I'll try that
---
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp