This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you like to see changed in an update?

#1StormfeatherPosted 7/1/2013 3:55:37 PM
Keep in mind, I'm not holding my breath that they'll actually change anything gameplay related in an update. But it's nice to play "let's pretend," and maybe hold out a wee bit of hope. Or at least hope for some of the changes for the inevitable next version.

-Dedicated inventory for tools. And some easier way of accessing them. (Yeah, the d-pad is helpful, but not as much when you have more tools and stand there going "scroll, scroll, scroll... I know it's here somewhere..."

-More storage/separate each storage item in your house again. You could still select one specific one for the train lockers to link to, in some way.

-Don't automatically change patterns on shirts/the ground/whatever when you change that pattern in your palette. It defeats a large part of the purpose to have so much pattern storage at your fingertips, when you can't even then make use of more than 8 at once. (Or at least let us choose whether we want to "lock" a pattern when we put it on a shirt/on the ground/what have you.)

-Let Brewster store gyroids again. Pleasepleasepleaseohplease.

-Some type of community stuff that effects the game even if you don't visit others, like the did with Wild World. (The message in a bottle, for instance.) Although this one probably would be reaally hard if not impossible to set up after the fact.

What am I missing?
---
Please insert witty quote here.
#2Brady672_AT_fanPosted 7/1/2013 3:57:11 PM
The only thing I care about is Brewster's Gyroid storage. I have no idea why they decided to do that.

inb4majora'smask
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#3koolkid7111Posted 7/1/2013 3:58:49 PM
-Have your other charecters that you have but aren't playing walk around outside their house, like Dream Villages

-Make it easier for PWP's to be suggested
---
3DS FC: 4725-8991-9337
#4megasoniczxxPosted 7/1/2013 3:59:08 PM
Not really much I can say but add more minigames since those would be a great opportunity for a game like this.
---
Time to blast off with sonic speed
3DS FC: 1204-0472-2121
#5KogaSteelfangPosted 7/1/2013 3:59:43 PM
A chat logbox so you can go back and check what was said in your town.
They have it for best friend messaging, why not the normal chat?
It's very easy to miss something when you have visitors and are getting messaged.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#6Uchiha__MadaraPosted 7/1/2013 3:59:43 PM
lighting in the exhibits
---
You think you've Got problems?
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/ShiningKimbo/Kimbo/e88804d0.gif
#7xAzNFoRcExPosted 7/1/2013 3:59:50 PM
- Ability to stack 1000 turnips in one slot . . . instead of 100
---
3DS FC: 0430 8279 3215
AC:NL - Saito from The Void
#8fuji4950Posted 7/1/2013 4:00:34 PM
Have Booker and Copper rotate shifts like the pelicans at the post office, instead of forcing me to choose between them.
#9Ultimate3DSFanPosted 7/1/2013 4:01:13 PM
Snooty/Cranky villagers more snooty/cranky. (It's bad when you'd think Monqiue is peppy.) More variety in things villagers of the same personality say.
---
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
GameFAQs' #1 Impractical Jokers Fan! LARRY!
#10SpacePirateKhanPosted 7/1/2013 4:07:06 PM
~'Dating' your villagers. (Magician's Quest did it, why can't AC?)

~Ability to turn off Grass freakin' Erosion.

~Ability to demolish/move town projects.

~What other people in this topic have said. :D
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan