This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best way to make a villager move out?

#11alicel9100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 11:09:33 AM
Strain42 posted...
alicel9100 posted...
I saw some ppl hit the villager with net or hammer, and push them into the pitfall to make the villager anger...and keep doing this will make the villager move out sooner...

is it really work?

I am already starting to hit it every time I see it outside.....T_T

No. Do not let anyone fool you into thinking that stuff works. It has absolutely no impact on a neighbor moving out. It's decided randomly at 6am if a neighbor is going to move out, and which one that neighbor will be.

It could be the one your best friends towards, showering with gifts, talking to all the time, keeping happy.

Ignore them unless they try to talk to you, and chat with neighbors you do like. Sometimes other neighbors will be like "Hey, did you hear? Such-n-so is thinking about moving."

Having other people visit and chat is supposed to help, but I'm not sure if it has much impact unless they're already planning on moving (like if their house is full of boxes someone could come convince them to move to their town)

OK, I will ignore her.

I didnt talk to her since she move in.....Hope she knows I dont like her.....T_T
---
3DS FC: 4570-7189-5421 Name: Decaf
Love to play Animal Crossing New Leaf~Love to be friends
#12Strain42Posted 7/2/2013 11:10:13 AM
Well I think (I could be wrong on this one) you need to talk to her at least once, just to do the whole introduction thing.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#13alicel9100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 11:11:05 AM
CandieBears posted...
alicel9100 posted...
CandieBears posted...
I can come talk to her and try and get her to move to my town :)

really???

T_T

Worth a try!

add me if you want to talk to her....I will add you later cause I am in work now...T_T
---
#14alicel9100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 11:41:52 AM
Strain42 posted...
Well I think (I could be wrong on this one) you need to talk to her at least once, just to do the wholeion thing.

ok...sure, I will introduct...myself....T_T
---
#15crispyoPosted 7/2/2013 7:54:54 PM
Ive gotten one of my neighbours movng out pretty quick.

I wanted claudia gone so i culd build a bridge near her house. I made a complaint abouter her in the post office yesterday and i kept talking to her so i could say 'no' to any of her requests. Now today she says shes moving, couldnt be happier i thought itd take forever.

So this just proves against the 'ignoring' technique.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3731-6211
#16Paradox421Posted 7/2/2013 7:57:01 PM
crispyo posted...
So this just proves against the 'ignoring' technique.

It could have been luck that she moved out so quickly. Having it work once for one person isn't enough to assume it works.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vadYOVQ.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhKDnb8uLyk