This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best hybrid guide?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dietotaku

dietotaku
3 years ago#1
i've been trying to locate the most... easy to understand hybrid guide. has to have pictures. the most comprehensive image-based guide i've found is on bidoof's tumblr, but it gets a little confusing to ask "what do i do to make black tulips?" and try to get a straight answer out of it... maybe that's the fault of the game mechanics rather than the guide's organization, but you get like 8 different answers to that question and 75% of them involve other hybrid colors. personally i'm not interested in what orange plus black or pink plus purple makes (unless it's part of the process to get a new color), but maybe other people find that useful. are there any visual hybrid guides that do a better job of simplifying all this information? should i keep plugging away in photoshop trying to reorganize this myself?

User Info: dietotaku

dietotaku
3 years ago#2
nobody?

User Info: Nintendo316T

Nintendo316T
3 years ago#3
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/flowers-hybrids/

Not visual but helpful.
PSN, X-Box Live, Steam: Nintendo316
Wii U: Nintend0316 3DS: 1375-7216-1904

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived