This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mermaid Theme.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
3 years ago#1
Okay, I'm a guy, and I love this theme. So much better than the Balloon one. >_>
It's like every topic you post in becomes filled with either sensual energy or "pent up sexual frustration". ~ SurfingVaporeon, on DoctorPiranha3

User Info: Uniswift87

Uniswift87
3 years ago#2
Nothing wrong with that. It's a very cute theme. :)
"Your powers are useless. The squirrels are on my side."

User Info: hellokittygirl1

hellokittygirl1
3 years ago#3
Do you want the mermaid mailbox and door by any chance? I think it's nice too, balloon hurts your eyes
3DS Friend Code: 3368-1648-7922 Leah

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#4
Needs more actual mermaids.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020

User Info: FullMetalBox

FullMetalBox
3 years ago#5
It looks nice to the eyes, unlike that awful eyesore that IS the balloon series >.>
3DS FC:3136-7029-5128 Name:Ralph
jellyfish is helping yes

User Info: Fryer

Fryer
3 years ago#6
Sadly the balloon set goes with my HHA theme so I have a room with all the balloon crap. Once I get my 1.1 Million that crap is gone.
3DS FC: 0087 2854 5464
XBOX and PSN: Fryerisgod

User Info: abcDSBT

abcDSBT
3 years ago#7
Well, being more pleasing than the Balloon series isn't much of an accomplishment, TC...

Although the Mermaid series is rather pretty and not in-your-face-obvious girly like the Lovely series.
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
3DS FC: 1977-0538-5534

User Info: DannyDMF

DannyDMF
3 years ago#8
I actually have a female character named 'Ariel' just so I can decorate her house after the mermaid series. Works out especially well since there's also mermaid stuff for the exterior of the house.
I made a signature :o

User Info: starcharm

starcharm
3 years ago#9
hellokittygirl1 posted...
Do you want the mermaid mailbox and door by any chance? I think it's nice too, balloon hurts your eyes

Do you still have the mermaid mailbox in your shop? I've been waiting to find it for a while now~ After that I'll just need the roof and my exterior will be finished. c:
FC: 4682-9642-2818

User Info: hellokittygirl1

hellokittygirl1
3 years ago#10
starcharm posted...
hellokittygirl1 posted...

Do you still have the mermaid mailbox in your shop? I've been waiting to find it for a while now~ After that I'll just need the roof and my exterior will be finished. c:

Sure do, would you like to come over?
3DS Friend Code: 3368-1648-7922 Leah

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived