This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the point of Museum exhibits?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Whats the point of Museum exhibits?

User Info: GeneralCortez

GeneralCortez
3 years ago#1
Just wondering that. I was thinking of maybe making a Japanese item exhibit and all, but then I realized, ive never read of it having a point

IMPORTANT EDIT: I mean the second floor exhibits that YOU make. Not the fossils/fish/bugs on the first floor
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]

User Info: KittenLina

KittenLina
3 years ago#2
More storage, that's all.
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: notespeller2

notespeller2
3 years ago#3
I actually use one of mine as storage and throw junk in there lol.
3ds Friend Code: 3196-3462-4238
AC:NL Town name: Raynth | game name: emily

User Info: Tispers

Tispers
3 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure having furniture to display has always just been to show them off, especially is the case with the second floor exhibits.
The Monster Hunter
3DS FC: 3909-7514-1869

User Info: Wuteng

Wuteng
3 years ago#5
thereno point in playing game infact,

go hunt your meat and plant some crops
Max 2380-3218-5410

GeneralCortez
3 years ago#6
Oh damn, I should have completely clarified. I mean the second story exhibits, not the first story
[Papal Crusaders]

User Info: Jolteon

Jolteon
3 years ago#7
We all got what you meant, no worries.

It's just another set of full-size rooms to decorate. You can go for themes, if you want to, and show them off to visitors in your town, but there's no explicit in-game reward for making an exhibit. They're more for personal satisfaction.

Like, just for example, I'm slowly working on getting miniature models of all of my already-completed fossils, and plan to make an exhibit themed around them, eventually. Right now all I'm really doing with them is using Exhibit 1 as a gyroid dumping ground, although in and of itself that's actually grown to be pretty entertaining. The room is just packed with those freaky little guys.
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?

GeneralCortez
3 years ago#8
Yeah, I might try that. I was also thinking of a Japanese item themed room,.

Does this game still have the models of houses like the original GameCube game?
[Papal Crusaders]

User Info: GundamX99

GundamX99
3 years ago#9
I'm using two exhibit rooms, one for the Balloon series and the other for all my Fortune Cookie items. The Balloon series just because it's ugly but I still feel an urge to collect all the pieces without wasting storage/wasting room in my house and while I like some of the Fortune Cookie items I don't want to dedicate a room in my house for them.
3DS FC: 0602-6560-6380

GeneralCortez
3 years ago#10
Thats a neat idea! I just sell off the Balloon items, but it'd be nice to put the Nintendo items that are too big somewhere. Make a nice themed exhibit for them

Damn game needs to give somekinda reward for it though :( Or points. Maybe Blathers could have the Happy Museum Academy?

100 times less creepy than the HHA
[Papal Crusaders]
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Whats the point of Museum exhibits?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived