This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If i create an alt and visit Katrina...

#1W4tchPosted 7/4/2013 9:37:49 PM
but demolish his house and create a new alt afterwards, does it still count towards the 20 fortunes needed for the shop?
---
3DS Friendcode: 4468 - 1037 - 7297
PSN ID: MigueelDnd
#2taiga08Posted 7/4/2013 9:41:03 PM
I'm not sure but people in the online/trading board will be happy to assist you by coming over to get their fortunes told.

Personally I feel like you shouldn't exploit the game to get her to move into your town but do whatever you please .___.
---
Hi! ...It's-a ME! Mya ha! Good impression, right?
http://i.imgur.com/gVWhbpl.gif AC:NL FC: 0877-0855-1818
#3KittenLinaPosted 7/4/2013 9:43:41 PM
taiga08 posted...
I'm not sure but people in the online/trading board will be happy to assist you by coming over to get their fortunes told.

Personally I feel like you shouldn't exploit the game to get her to move into your town but do whatever you please .___.

I was told that it doesn't count when other people get their fortunes told.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4W4tch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 9:51:59 PM
KittenLina posted...
taiga08 posted...

I was told that it doesn't count when other people get their fortunes told.

I was told the same... locals only.
---
#5taiga08Posted 7/4/2013 9:52:35 PM
Oh really? Huh, weird! I haven't looked into it but I have seen topics made by people asking for people to get their fortunes told by Katrina. They probably had similar replies, stating how it didn't count then.

Sorry for that piece of advice then TC. Your method is the best bet then.
---
Hi! ...It's-a ME! Mya ha! Good impression, right?
http://i.imgur.com/gVWhbpl.gif AC:NL FC: 0877-0855-1818
#6ThatSageGuyPosted 7/4/2013 9:54:48 PM
W4tch posted...
but demolish his house and create a new alt afterwards, does it still count towards the 20 fortunes needed for the shop?

Yes, that is the quickest way to unlock her shop.

taiga08 posted...

Visitor don't count towards the 20 you need to unlock her shop. A visitor getting their fortune told counts towards the 20 they need and doesn't help you in the slightest.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.
#7W4tch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 9:58:31 PM
Great! Thanks for the help guys :)
Just another question, after you get the 20 fortunes how do you know Katrina is going to build her shop? Does the shop just show up the day after?
---
#8ThatSageGuyPosted 7/4/2013 10:00:51 PM
W4tch posted...
Great! Thanks for the help guys :)
Just another question, after you get the 20 fortunes how do you know Katrina is going to build her shop? Does the shop just show up the day after?

After the 20 fortunes, have the mayor visit her again. And when you leave she will suggest setting up a shop. You will then need to build the shop as a town project (just like the museum 2nd floor).
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.