This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the maximum number of public works requests per day?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What is the maximum number of public works requests per day?
2 years ago#1
I'm using the water trick. I was wondering if you can get more than one per day?

I've gotten two good ones: tower and lighthouse but nothing else I want so far (have also built a lot of the basics and cafe)

Should I keep swimming or is it one a day max?
---
Playing = Believing
2 years ago#2
I use the water trick and get 1 a day... I tried to get more but after 2 hours of not getting anything i stopped
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
2 years ago#3
What's the water trick?
---
3DS 0061-0455-3907
2 years ago#4
Passiko posted...
What's the water trick?

Basically go diving, swim around for awhile (or some others say dive for 2 things), then go find a villager who will approach you.

It's had mixed results.
---
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2, Remember Me, Papo & Yo
3DS FC: 2836-0092-7562 (Sera)
2 years ago#5
doesn't work lmao
---
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/hhwTykc.jpg
3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794 Animal Crossing NL: Adam from Belcoast
2 years ago#6
It absolutely gets them to approach you.

The key is to not going into a house or leave the town area--it refreshes the villagers. Just keep on doing it until you get your one request. Usually takes an hour tops.
---
Playing = Believing
2 years ago#7
Ccrules2791 posted...
It absolutely gets them to approach you.

The key is to not going into a house or leave the town area--it refreshes the villagers. Just keep on doing it until you get your one request. Usually takes an hour tops.

Yeah, but does it get them to approach you with more than one project per day? If not, people are spreading false information about that trick getting you more requests in the same day.

I've only gotten 1 request each day I've played so far. I don't count stuff like the Cafe or Dream Suite.
---
3DS FC: 5215-0080-7131 (Saren @ Palaven, NEW code)
2 years ago#8
This trick isn't to increase public work requests, it's to increase the chance of you potentially getting a public works request. Since you can only potentially get public work requests when animals run up to you this does statistically increase your chance of getting a public work request. I've gotten 3 one day, 1 and two furniture pieces the day before that, and last night I got one request and 10 shirts.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
2 years ago#9
I've never seen more than one request on any given day.
2 years ago#10
Wait you actually got 3 in one day?
---
Playing = Believing
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What is the maximum number of public works requests per day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived