This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nookling Shop upgrades and open times...wtf?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Nookling Shop upgrades and open times...wtf?
2 years ago#1
The first Nooklings upgrade is open for like 17 hours. The hours get crappier later? Doesn't make sense...why?
---
3DS: 2277-6658-6286
2 years ago#2
Wondering this myself, actually.

Cause it doesn't make any sense. <_<
---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
2 years ago#3
Welcome to ANimal Crossing. :D

There's always been an awesome Convenience Store practically-24-hour upgrade that gets replaced by bigger but less convenient stores.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#4
Super T&Ts hours are ridiculous. what kind of supermarket closes at 8pm? I mean seriously. that is a joke.(before anyone says, I prefer beautiful ordinance thank you very much)

Thankfully TIYs hours are better going from 10am-11pm

T&T Emporium's are just kind of "meh" 9 to 9. Guess it's the price the game makes you pay for having good selection.
---
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#5
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Nookling_Stores

For anyone wondering:

First store is open 8:00am-10:00pm

First Upgade (T&T Mart): 7:00am-0:00am
Second Upgrade (Super T&T): 9:00am-8:00pm
Third Upgrade (T.I.Y): 10:00am-11:00pm
Final Upgrade (T&T Emporium): 9:00am-9:00pm

The first upgrade's hours are by far the best and really don't require people to have early bird or night owl ordinances.
---
2 years ago#6
In the first game, the convenience store's hours were 7-11, a reference to the original hours of a certain popular convenience store chain. Even then I thought it was odd that that store had better hours than the upgrades.
2 years ago#7
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Welcome to ANimal Crossing. :D

There's always been an awesome Convenience Store practically-24-hour upgrade that gets replaced by bigger but less convenient stores.

I understand the pros/cons concept of it, but it would make more sense if you actually got the choice between choosing a bigger store or a smaller store with better times.
---
2 years ago#8
I don't see how it matters, it's still open for 11 full hours minimum. You can't complain if you didn't bother taking 30 seconds to run in and out during that span.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#9
Instead of Complaining do a Freaking Ordinance to Change Times to make it late Night and crap.
---
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name TekTonix pm me when u add me
2 years ago#10
Bogmire216 posted...
Super T&Ts hours are ridiculous. what kind of supermarket closes at 8pm?

places like albertson's/tom thumb/kroger. 8pm may be a bit of an exaggeration, but walmart's really the only supermarket open in the wee hours.

personally, it makes perfect sense to me. the first upgrade is a convenience store. the final upgrade is a department store. do you know ANY department stores that are open as late as convenience stores are? you're trading later hours for a larger selection. if it's THAT difficult for you to get into the nooklings' store before they close, set your game's clock back a few hours.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Nookling Shop upgrades and open times...wtf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived