This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Regarding Winter and flowers

#1PeachSodaPosted 7/8/2013 9:35:00 PM
I have the Beautiful town ordinance and supposedly flowers never die... But does anyone know whether or not flowers die in the winter time? I sure hope not, because my town is jam packed full of flowers and I don't want them to disappear (too much work was put into it.)

Also, once dandelions turn into puffs, do they eventually disappear? Or do they stay as puffs?
---
So, I was like "Hi!" and he was like "Duuuude!"" and I was like, "EEEK!" so I ran away.
#2PeachSoda(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 9:47:48 PM
Bump.
---
So, I was like "Hi!" and he was like "Duuuude!"" and I was like, "EEEK!" so I ran away.
#3katysuPosted 7/8/2013 10:02:10 PM(edited)
I think they disappear - fairly sure but not 100%.
I collect dandelions while they are still dandelions, because they are relatively rare, and have 2x yellow count so are useful for placing in the house if you are interested in the feng shui aspect.
They can sit on tables (use a lemon table, (or daffodil if its in this game)).

Lyle (HHA) has commented favourably on my use of dandelions (doesn't get me more points tho!).

In previous games you could pick the puffs and press A to make your character blow them away.
#4dietotakuPosted 7/8/2013 10:23:45 PM
flowers don't die or disappear in winter. they still wilt and need to be watered like usual though.
#5PeachSoda(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 10:29:38 PM
dietotaku posted...
flowers don't die or disappear in winter. they still wilt and need to be watered like usual though.

Even with the Beautiful town ordinance?
---
#6XeronoxgrimPosted 7/8/2013 10:36:02 PM
Nothing about flowers changes at all.
What you're doing now is all you will need to do during the winter.
---
All play and no work makes Jack a poor boy.
Facts are stupid.