This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poor Fang :(

#1WarLegalomonPosted 7/9/2013 4:32:44 PM
My heart was nearly broken today as I hurt so much from the critical condition FANG was in. Shivers and oh so sick, he kept turning his back on me to face the wall 'cause he couldn't bear to have me watch him being so deathly ill. I bought him some medicine and I really hope he feels better soon. FANG is my best mate. He welcomed me to the town, attended the Tree Planting Ceremony and was there for all the Public Works Projects.

Get better soon FANG. I miss your cheerfulness when I'm around. *sniffle*

So yeah, Fang is sick and I know to keep giving him medicine for another 2 or 3 days. Anyone here feel so emotional whenever one of their faves (or THE fave villager) get horribly sick, or move, or whatever?
---
"It's smaller on the outside." -- Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012
#2NakkaruPosted 7/9/2013 4:36:48 PM
AC will be dead to me if Bruce or Kyle ever leave. >_> Bruce comes barging into my house like every other day and is hilarious + the only original villager I still have, and Kyle is just uniquely awesome and brightens my day up.
---
3DS <> 3668-7694-5178. East coast night owl. PM me!
Currently playing: AC:NL
#3SpacePirateKhanPosted 7/9/2013 4:38:06 PM
Man, you're lucky, I wish Fang was in my town. She's hot.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan
#4Sandor_ClausePosted 7/9/2013 4:39:56 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...

Fang is male. You're probably thinking of Whitney.
---
3DS: 5300 8777 2568
#5panda360Posted 7/9/2013 4:40:30 PM
I'll probably be sad if Tank leaves...

I had him in my origional villiage on Wild World, on my second villiage in Wild World and.... guess what, he welcomed me as mayor in New Leaf.

It felt special because I left him in my Wild World town in the morning and then at about noon he welcomed me back to my New Leaf town.
#6WarLegalomon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 4:45:48 PM

Yeah he's pretty hot for sure! I had both Fang and Freya in my original GameCube town but I never saw 'em again in Wild World or City Folk. I did have Lobo in one of the other two games, and Wolfgang in the other. Sure would love to have them also in my town!

When I started up NEW LEAF for the first time (no resetting or anything), I nearly wetted my pants when I saw Fang at the train station waiting for me! I don't really care about any of my other villagers. Well, Sydney is okay, and Kidd, also Walker but the rest is meh. I did have 3 villagers try to leave but none of them left. Shari the monkey was one of them, I told her to leave, she was all set to leave, she stayed out of spite at my enthusiasm for wanting her gone. Grr creepy li'l monkey.

Fang is all that matters ^_^ I send him daily mail with presents and I wake him up most mornings. He unlocks his door at 10:00 am and whenever I visit between 10 and 10:30, he's usually asleep on his feet. I like to watch him sleep ^_^ He looks so innocent! Altho, sleeping standing up must be awkward so I usually wake him up.

<3 Fang!
---
#7improvisionistPosted 7/9/2013 5:54:56 PM
WarLegalomon posted...

I like to watch him sleep ^_^

<3 Fang!

err....you did install the police station right??? right???????/
---
3DS FC: 5215-0080-7131 (Saren @ Palaven, NEW code)
#8WarLegalomon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 6:40:15 PM
Hah no Police Station yet, haven't had it offered.

*huggles Fang*
---