This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Accidental Time Travel

#1ketherielPosted 7/11/2013 2:17:32 PM
I was tired of running out the battery while I was playing Animal Crossing and replaced it with that Nyko Power Pak. I started my game and at one point went into the 3ds menu to add friends and noticed that it reset my system date to 1/1/2011. I shrugged it off and ignored it but it nibbled at the back of my mind until this morning when I decided to change it to the current date. I didn't think it would also move my Animal Crossing date ahead two and a half years.

Now there's weeds all over my perfect town, some dudes moved out, and I'm being told I need more civil projects done despite having over ten. I've decided to clear out all the trees on the entire map. If people don't like my job as mayor from an innocent slip-up, I will give them something to complain about. Hope they like genital signs all over the place.
---
Xbox Live username: Ketheriel
3DS Friend Code: 4554-0799-1876
#2Cat333PokemonPosted 7/11/2013 2:19:31 PM
To them, you went on vacation for two years, so that's no little slip-up.
---
Am I a cat, or am I a Zoroark?
http://floatzel.net ~ Black 2: 2151-5975-6240 ~ 3DS: 0774-4419-4333
#3CaffineRushPosted 7/11/2013 2:19:45 PM
Sociopath haha
---
I wish you could know youre in the good ol days before you leave them. -Andy Bernard,
#4FalxXDPosted 7/11/2013 2:21:50 PM
ketheriel posted...
I was tired of running out the battery while I was playing Animal Crossing and replaced it with that Nyko Power Pak. I started my game and at one point went into the 3ds menu to add friends and noticed that it reset my system date to 1/1/2011. I shrugged it off and ignored it but it nibbled at the back of my mind until this morning when I decided to change it to the current date. I didn't think it would also move my Animal Crossing date ahead two and a half years.

Now there's weeds all over my perfect town, some dudes moved out, and I'm being told I need more civil projects done despite having over ten. I've decided to clear out all the trees on the entire map. If people don't like my job as mayor from an innocent slip-up, I will give them something to complain about. Hope they like genital signs all over the place.

I'll just say it..

Some dude moved out.. The most you lose in one jump is 1.
---
Official Corsair of the Animal Crossing Time Lords.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
#5ketheriel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 2:25:54 PM
I pay very little attention to how many people move in or out. I don't live in their world, they live in mind. They breathe by my mercy and if I so choose, I can destroy this town in but an instant.

But I only have eight people now so I assumed two moved out. I am going to make tiles that look like dead animals on grass and place them all over town.
---
Xbox Live username: Ketheriel
3DS Friend Code: 4554-0799-1876
#6FalxXDPosted 7/11/2013 2:27:54 PM
ketheriel posted...
I pay very little attention to how many people move in or out. I don't live in their world, they live in mind. They breathe by my mercy and if I so choose, I can destroy this town in but an instant.

But I only have eight people now so I assumed two moved out. I am going to make tiles that look like dead animals on grass and place them all over town.

This is great lol, you should get people to come and run on and kill your grass. And little spoiled turnips everywhere!
---
Official Corsair of the Animal Crossing Time Lords.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778