This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Once a villager tries to move out and you say no...

#1__Fiale__Posted 7/12/2013 6:32:16 AM
Are they then unable to move out at all, and are technically safe from this random moving out business?
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#2DoomerangPosted 7/12/2013 6:34:55 AM
You just cancel their plans for moving out currently. They can move out later if the game makes them the move-out-villager-of-the-day.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#3__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 6:43:09 AM
Doomerang posted...
You just cancel their plans for moving out currently. They can move out later if the game makes them the move-out-villager-of-the-day.

Can you not just always deny them to leave?

Otherwise we'd all run outa villagers eventually?
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#4Blow_My_MindPosted 7/12/2013 6:44:17 AM
You can always stop them from leaving, I think. One time my neighbors said Katt was thinking about moving, but she never talked to me about it. Then like 4 days later she did, and I just told her to leave. Sometimes they say "Nah, ill stay".
---
Best 3DS Games so far: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tales of the Abyss
#5Nano KitsunePosted 7/12/2013 6:45:56 AM
__Fiale__ posted...
Doomerang posted...

Can you not just always deny them to leave?

Otherwise we'd all run outa villagers eventually?

Yes you can always deny. If you do, you won't get new villagers until you let one go or you miss talking to one and don't stop them.
---
Aku: You can fly?!
Jack: No. Jump good.