This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you make a path on the ground in town?

#1ssidioussPosted 7/14/2013 10:21:06 AM
Do you have to unlock something?
#2anime02Posted 7/14/2013 10:22:12 AM
click the little pencil on the lower screen, choose a design (or redesign your own) click on it and choose place on ground or something like that
---
FC is 2449-4795-8323
You know it's against your religion to make fun of people. Unless you are Catholic, then it's required. - MrFoxhound
#3SpacePirateKhanPosted 7/14/2013 10:30:22 AM
Bear in mind events can get rid of your tiles if they spawn on top of them. TT_TT my poor town square....
(Does anyone know if this is temporary or not? I know I'll find out tomorrow, but knowing early would be nice :3 )
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
#4raeliePosted 7/14/2013 10:34:52 AM
You can either make your own path design or find QR path codes for pre-designed ones.

SpacePirateKhan posted...
Bear in mind events can get rid of your tiles if they spawn on top of them. TT_TT my poor town square....
(Does anyone know if this is temporary or not? I know I'll find out tomorrow, but knowing early would be nice :3 )

If something spawns on top of it then it is permanently destroyed....happened to my friend yesterday :(
---
FC~ 2964-9765-4305
"The true...goal of SeeD...To spread...seeds all over the world... Fill...the world w...with flowers" -Squall <3
#5TheodoraDeCuirPosted 7/14/2013 10:38:27 AM
raelie posted...
You can either make your own path design or find QR path codes for pre-designed ones.

SpacePirateKhan posted...

If something spawns on top of it then it is permanently destroyed....happened to my friend yesterday :(

o.O

You can repave if you have the pattern still. I've had to many times because of Redd and Katrina.
---
ACNL Dream Town - Glaischu: 7000-2146-9702
My Animal Crossing QR Codes: http://afislife.tumblr.com/tagged/QR-Codes