This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Afternoon Tea Set already out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Is Afternoon Tea Set already out?
2 years ago#1
I just wonder because some people looking for it in Trading Board. Any reply will be very appreciated. Thanks :)
2 years ago#2
bump
2 years ago#3
The Prima guide lists about 30 DLCs that aren't out, which is what got people asking for them. Afternoon-tea set comes out on the 1st September.
2 years ago#4
Yeah it isn't, was just trying my luck out. It was me trying to find one.
---
ACNL: Kyle from Seoulkyo: 1134-7845-8828
I grow Blue Roses. Ask me about my current quantities if interested.
2 years ago#5
yasoukyoku posted...
The Prima guide lists about 30 DLCs that aren't out, which is what got people asking for them. Afternoon-tea set comes out on the 1st September.

Yes, I bought the Guide Book as well. But in page 139, there is written that you can obtain Afternoon Tea Set as one of Harvest Festival gift. Is it the same item? :O
2 years ago#6
soshii posted...
Yeah it isn't, was just trying my luck out. It was me trying to find one.

Yes, I saw your thread. I thought the item is already out :O
2 years ago#7
xJongHwax posted...
yasoukyoku posted...

Yes, I bought the Guide Book as well. But in page 139, there is written that you can obtain Afternoon Tea Set as one of Harvest Festival gift. Is it the same item? :O
Yeah, it even contradicts itself... on page 283 it lists it as a DLC. As far as I know nobody's been able to actually get it through the Harvest Festival, though feel free to prove me wrong. ^^;
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Is Afternoon Tea Set already out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived