This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

game shelf

#1LuigiDMPosted 7/14/2013 3:25:28 PM
why do I have a pink game shelf and reggie has a black one?
#2CHopfer2000Posted 7/14/2013 3:26:28 PM
You can customize them at Re-Tail, I believe.
---
3DS: Camden - 4983-6278-4022
#3mcnichojPosted 7/14/2013 3:29:23 PM
I got a blue one.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#4hhjghbhghnmhPosted 7/14/2013 3:30:46 PM
I think the colors are pink, black, blue, and beige. Interestingly enough, Cyrus also paints the Gamecube in there too. It's the purple kind in pink and the black kind in blue. Dunno about the other ones.
---
Barrel!
#5VaguelySaunterPosted 7/14/2013 3:31:39 PM
hhjghbhghnmh posted...
I think the colors are pink, black, blue, and beige. Interestingly enough, Cyrus also paints the Gamecube in there too. It's the purple kind in pink and the black kind in blue. Dunno about the other ones.

It's orange in the beige one, that's what I have. And I believe silver in the black version.
#6mcnichojPosted 7/14/2013 3:34:55 PM
VaguelySaunter posted...
hhjghbhghnmh posted...

It's orange in the beige one, that's what I have. And I believe silver in the black version.
Fun fact: the colors had names.
Orange was "spice".
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#7KoopaSoupPosted 7/14/2013 3:35:17 PM
I got the pink one and had it refurbished at Re-Tail to black to match my sleek room. It's only 80 bells and thirty minutes, so not much to lose to get it's color changed. Mine was given to me by a female peppy villager, so the color might correspond to how you receive it, too.
---
Most Anticipated: SSB for Wii U and 3DS
Currently Playing: SSB Brawl, Minecraft, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#8hhjghbhghnmhPosted 7/14/2013 3:37:47 PM
mcnichoj posted...
VaguelySaunter posted...
hhjghbhghnmh posted...

Fun fact: the colors had names.
Orange was "spice".

Oh yeah! I had forgotten about those! I remember my N64 controller and Gameboy Color were "Atomic Purple". I miss those names...the new ones aren't nearly as interesting.
---
Barrel!
#9LuigiDM(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 3:40:48 PM
okay, thanks. I only see pink game shelves in the catalog and I figure the different colored ones just counted as different furniture.
#10Gargomon251Posted 7/14/2013 5:31:22 PM
They actually merged a lot of stuff. Anything that came in red/blue/gold/etc variations (for the most part) became one, like the boom box or the lily table.