This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Beautiful Town and Perfect Town Ratings

#1GreatHammurabiPosted 7/14/2013 3:28:04 PM
First, what are the 'sayings' for a perfect town? Two days ago Isabelle told me I had a perfect town and I was able to change the train station and build a flower clock. The 'saying' was the same the next day but today it's different. It still implies that I have a perfect town. I'm mainly hoping something didn't get messed up, especially considering that I didn't change anything and even watered my flowers even though I have 'Beautiful Town'.

Also, do you NEED to water your flowers if you have 'Beautiful Town'? I'm going for the Golden Watering can so I don't want to chance my flowers wilting and dying and I'm watering them anyway. Is this unnecessary or can they still wilt just much less frequently?
---
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692
#2mcnichojPosted 7/14/2013 3:30:44 PM
Pretty sure she doesn't use the word "perfect" IIRC.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#3LiquefyPosted 7/14/2013 3:31:31 PM
The text in blue will change every few days. It will also change if you lose "perfect" status.

Look for Isabelle to say "best town ever." That's the "perfect" message.
#4GreatHammurabi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 3:42:54 PM
Okay cool, I've still got the perfect status. Thanks! :)

How about the watering flowers with Beautiful Town? Is it necessary at all? Should I still water them if I'm trying for the Golden Watering Can?
---
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692
#5RE4everMKPosted 7/14/2013 3:43:39 PM
GreatHammurabi posted...
Okay cool, I've still got the perfect status. Thanks! :)

How about the watering flowers with Beautiful Town? Is it necessary at all? Should I still water them if I'm trying for the Golden Watering Can?

Of course not...
---
3DS Friend Code: 4914-3619-4377 (Name: Valen; Town: Darashia)
Pokemon Black2: 3311-2523-4657