This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Town map

#1fluffyspazzPosted 7/14/2013 6:18:54 PM
I have my doubts about this map layout, I would like your opinions whether I should stick with this map.

http://i.imgur.com/6mo54n6.jpg
#2dark trunksPosted 7/14/2013 6:23:51 PM
Looks fine to me. My town layout isn't any better than that, and I'm fine with it. The only issue I could see you having is the distance from the dock to Re-Tail, but that's only because it could be a tedious run to and from if you wanted to sell bugs.

Personally, I think you should pick one you feel happy with, and go with it. If you aren't happy with this one, change it and see what else comes up.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#3ErukiaPosted 7/14/2013 6:57:14 PM
I love that map! Very similar to what I went for with mine. :3
---
It could be worse. I could be a Prinny.
#4SpecterCodyPosted 7/16/2013 4:15:46 PM
My map isn't too different. The long term issue is the river wastes a lot of space winding all around like that and makes roads a bit of a nightmare. Those narrow land patches way up top again are wasted space really. Is anyone else a bit disappointed with how strictly towns are laid out in this animal crossing? They always have 2 sides shoreline, and only cliffs to the beach. Id have preferred a slope down to the water, I guess this game cant be perfect but its still very good!
#5Rapi16Posted 7/16/2013 4:17:11 PM
SpecterCody posted...
My map isn't too different. The long term issue is the river wastes a lot of space winding all around like that and makes roads a bit of a nightmare. Those narrow land patches way up top again are wasted space really.

I agree, if you just started, I would probably re-roll, without going crazy and trying for like 19012 different maps like some people have made.
If you've been playing for a few days at least already and feel attached to your town, then don't, you might not get the same "magic".
---
ACNL - Rapi in Poutine 4983-5858-6444
Tumblr: Doubutsu-no-rapi + Rapinii