This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Town map

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I have my doubts about this map layout, I would like your opinions whether I should stick with this map.

http://i.imgur.com/6mo54n6.jpg
3 years ago#2
Looks fine to me. My town layout isn't any better than that, and I'm fine with it. The only issue I could see you having is the distance from the dock to Re-Tail, but that's only because it could be a tedious run to and from if you wanted to sell bugs.

Personally, I think you should pick one you feel happy with, and go with it. If you aren't happy with this one, change it and see what else comes up.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
3 years ago#3
I love that map! Very similar to what I went for with mine. :3
It could be worse. I could be a Prinny.
3 years ago#4
My map isn't too different. The long term issue is the river wastes a lot of space winding all around like that and makes roads a bit of a nightmare. Those narrow land patches way up top again are wasted space really. Is anyone else a bit disappointed with how strictly towns are laid out in this animal crossing? They always have 2 sides shoreline, and only cliffs to the beach. Id have preferred a slope down to the water, I guess this game cant be perfect but its still very good!
3 years ago#5
SpecterCody posted...
My map isn't too different. The long term issue is the river wastes a lot of space winding all around like that and makes roads a bit of a nightmare. Those narrow land patches way up top again are wasted space really.

I agree, if you just started, I would probably re-roll, without going crazy and trying for like 19012 different maps like some people have made.
If you've been playing for a few days at least already and feel attached to your town, then don't, you might not get the same "magic".
ACNL - Rapi in Poutine 4983-5858-6444
Tumblr: Doubutsu-no-rapi + Rapinii

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived