This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Perfect town guide

#1Blade_MakerPosted 7/15/2013 7:18:49 PM
Can anyone help me with this. I keep looking at topics, but most of the time I just don't get it.
#2Blade_Maker(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 4:29:45 AM
Bump
#3mcnichojPosted 7/16/2013 4:36:55 AM
What don't you get?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#4LiquefyPosted 7/16/2013 4:54:30 AM
Consult my FAQ for instructions.
#5Shiro_YusukePosted 7/16/2013 5:10:34 AM
Here are all of the Public Works Projects I had as well as a tree count and flower count when I achieved perfect town status.

One extra cobblestone bridge
One suspension bridge
Cafe
Police Station
Park Clock
Yellow Bench
Fountain
Street Light
Reset Surveillance Center
Campsite

I had 160-180 trees and 200 flowers. HOWEVER, your tree count only needs to be between 110-200 and your flowers only need to be 76 or more.

Also make sure you have no fruit, weeds, garbage, or other stuff on the ground (seashells that you haven't picked up and dropped are okay). I know some people say fruit from trees is okay, but I prefer to play on the safe side with regards to meeting conditions such as these. Also, make sure nothing is buried except for the four-a-day fossils, three-after-rain gyroids, and pitfall seeds (though I certainly don't leave them there overnight, again just in case).

As Liquefy said, consult his guide. It is phenomenal. I used it for Perfect town status and continue to use it for a myriad of other things.
---
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf; Dream Address: 4200-2317-7539
Shiro from Koholint; Backloggery: backloggery.com/shiro_yusuke
#6hellokittygirl1Posted 7/16/2013 5:19:12 AM
It's not rocket science really. I got it without trying at all lol, it was weird. Just try and do what Isabelle says, and try not to build anything that starts with "illuminated" or the trash can
---
3DS Friend Code: 3368-1648-7922 Leah
Dream Code: 6900-2332-8545
#7phisho873Posted 7/16/2013 5:32:19 AM
Shiro_Yusuke posted...
Here are all of the Public Works Projects I had as well as a tree count and flower count when I achieved perfect town status.

One extra cobblestone bridge
One suspension bridge
Cafe
Police Station
Park Clock
Yellow Bench
Fountain
Street Light
Reset Surveillance Center
Campsite

I had 160-180 trees and 200 flowers. HOWEVER, your tree count only needs to be between 110-200 and your flowers only need to be 76 or more.

Also make sure you have no fruit, weeds, garbage, or other stuff on the ground (seashells that you haven't picked up and dropped are okay). I know some people say fruit from trees is okay, but I prefer to play on the safe side with regards to meeting conditions such as these. Also, make sure nothing is buried except for the four-a-day fossils, three-after-rain gyroids, and pitfall seeds (though I certainly don't leave them there overnight, again just in case).

As Liquefy said, consult his guide. It is phenomenal. I used it for Perfect town status and continue to use it for a myriad of other things.

Can time capsules be buried?
---
Shut up.
http://blaremagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/lights.jpg
#8Shiro_YusukePosted 7/16/2013 5:33:56 AM
Oh, forgot those. Yes, they can be buried as they disappear the next day and come back randomly. I had to dig one up while my town was perfect and had no loss in status.
---
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf; Dream Address: 4200-2317-7539
Shiro from Koholint; Backloggery: backloggery.com/shiro_yusuke