This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Making Villagers Move FAST

#1HyrulianVillagePosted 7/21/2013 12:11:19 PM
Is there any quick way to convince a neighbor to move? The new villagers in town are a little annoying...and I would kind of like them to move out so new ones will move in. Any thoughts?
---
3DS 5284-1621-9388
Town: Kakariko Name: Ben-16
#2SoraniiPosted 7/21/2013 12:16:02 PM
You could TT (reset your DS' time/date to a later time/date, causing your villagers to move out quicker).

You could also ignore them, hit them with a net, push them around while walking, accept and fail their requests, open delivery packages they give you, etc.
#3NakkaruPosted 7/21/2013 12:19:54 PM
Soranii posted...
You could TT (reset your DS' time/date to a later time/date, causing your villagers to move out quicker).

You could also ignore them, hit them with a net, push them around while walking, accept and fail their requests, open delivery packages they give you, etc.

Not even the DS's clock, just the in-game one. Look for Gypsy-Rose's thread on the fastest way to do that.

Also, the rest of your post isn't true. It's completely random; you can be best friends with a villager and they'll still ask to move out.
---
3DS: 3668-7694-5178 AC:NL East coast night owl. PM me!
Have a villager moving out or are looking for one to move in? Check the Swap Megathread in Online/Trade!
#4SoraniiPosted 7/21/2013 12:22:05 PM
Nakkaru posted...
Soranii posted...

Not even the DS's clock, just the in-game one. Look for Gypsy-Rose's thread on the fastest way to do that.

Also, the rest of your post isn't true. It's completely random; you can be best friends with a villager and they'll still ask to move out.

I've followed that thread for awhile, don't worry.

And I've never had that happen, I've had the Japanese copy of AC for awhile and I've had Fauna for months. She's never once asked to move out, while others that I've done those tricks with have. c:
(Sorry for bad English, if there is any)
#5HyrulianVillage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 12:23:44 PM
Nakkaru posted...
Soranii posted...

Alright, thanks. It seems like they never want to move in this game.
---
3DS 5284-1621-9388
Town: Kakariko Name: Ben-16
#6Sandor_ClausePosted 7/21/2013 12:24:13 PM
Soranii posted...

And I've never had that happen, I've had the Japanese copy of AC for awhile and I've had Fauna for months. She's never once asked to move out, while others that I've done those tricks with have. c:

Do you not understand the concept of coincidence?

Only the villagers I'm good friends with have asked to leave for at least two weeks. There is one I practically never speak to, and he hasn't tried to move.
---
3DS: 5300 8777 2568
#7SoraniiPosted 7/21/2013 12:25:58 PM
Sandor_Clause posted...
Soranii posted...

Do you not understand the concept of coincidence?

Only the villagers I'm good friends with have asked to leave for at least two weeks. There is one I practically never speak to, and he hasn't tried to move.

I do, why are you mad? o.o
Please relax. :)
#8Sandor_ClausePosted 7/21/2013 12:34:48 PM
Soranii posted...

First you posted false information. Then when someone pointed out that you're wrong, you said that you actually do follow a thread which proves that you're wrong - but then go on to imply that the thread is wrong because of a series of coincidences on your side. When I told you that it's just coincidence, you said that you already know that despite claiming that it isn't a coincidence.

You're contradicting yourself.

Then again, your latest post strongly suggests that you're a troll.

"2 + 2 = 5"
"No, 2 + 2 = 4"
"omg why are you so mad, stop being so mad :)"

In the event that you aren't a troll, you might want to remember that disagreeing with you does not make someone mad.
---
3DS: 5300 8777 2568
#9SoraniiPosted 7/21/2013 12:48:57 PM
Sandor_Clause posted...
Soranii posted...

First you posted false information. Then when someone pointed out that you're wrong, you said that you actually do follow a thread which proves that you're wrong - but then go on to imply that the thread is wrong because of a series of coincidences on your side. When I told you that it's just coincidence, you said that you already know that despite claiming that it isn't a coincidence.

You're contradicting yourself.

Then again, your latest post strongly suggests that you're a troll.

"2 + 2 = 5"
"No, 2 + 2 = 4"
"omg why are you so mad, stop being so mad :)"

In the event that you aren't a troll, you might want to remember that disagreeing with you does not make someone mad.

I'm sorry about the false information, I stand corrected. I think you have too much time on your hands if you're going around assuming people are trolling when you make mistakes. It's a site for a game, discussions and all, so have fun with it?
I never said the thread previously mentioned was wrong. I've known it for awhile and the same tips helped me significantly.
I never said it wasn't a coincidence, you're making up things to back your statement up because you're angry for some reason, or just attempting to prove your previous statements correct, despite that fact that I never said you were wrong or disagreed with anything you said.

I never posted anything with numbers, maybe you're confusing me with some other member.

I never said "omg". Why are you placing false words in my mouth?
#10SoraniiPosted 7/21/2013 12:53:16 PM
I have had great experiences in other forums and I was hoping this one would be the same, unfortunately, that is not that case.
Thank you for opening my eyes to this, have a nice day. :)