This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fast way to get Bells?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Fast way to get Bells?
3 years ago#1
Want to expand my house but have to pay 498.000 Bells... Is there a fast way to get Bells?
( Not the island )
Official Makoto Naegi from Dangan Ronpa board!!
3 years ago#2
Well... It's either the island, or turnips...

Why not the island?
Official Corsair of the Animal Crossing Time Lords.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
3 years ago#3
Turnips, but unless you time travel, you'll have to wait til Sunday unless you've bought some.

The only other way for fast bells is the island. I prefer turnips just because I don't have to spend 15+ minutes everyday doing the same thing over and over.
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
3 years ago#4
ViolentAbacus posted...
Turnips, but unless you time travel, you'll have to wait til Sunday unless you've bought some.

The only other way for fast bells is the island. I prefer turnips just because I don't have to spend 15+ minutes everyday doing the same thing over and over.

Have you done tt with turnip sales? If so what's your method?
3 years ago#5
^ I haven't, but find someone online with a great price, TT to Sunday morning, and make crazy amounts of money.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
3 years ago#6
BahamutBBob posted...
^ I haven't, but find someone online with a great price, TT to Sunday morning, and make crazy amounts of money.

Omg my wormhole theory in action!!!
3 years ago#7
FalxXD posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...

Have you done tt with turnip sales? If so what's your method?

Nope, I don't time travel. I just buy them on Sunday and check the trade board every couple of hours through the week to see if there's a topic about selling turnips for greater than 300+ that doesn't have an insane amount of people in it yet.
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Fast way to get Bells?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived