This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fast way to get Bells?

#1ElpollogabazXIIPosted 7/23/2013 8:18:28 AM
Want to expand my house but have to pay 498.000 Bells... Is there a fast way to get Bells?
( Not the island )
---
Official Makoto Naegi from Dangan Ronpa board!!
#2FalxXDPosted 7/23/2013 8:20:25 AM
Well... It's either the island, or turnips...

Why not the island?
---
Official Corsair of the Animal Crossing Time Lords.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
#3ViolentAbacusPosted 7/23/2013 8:26:10 AM
Turnips, but unless you time travel, you'll have to wait til Sunday unless you've bought some.

The only other way for fast bells is the island. I prefer turnips just because I don't have to spend 15+ minutes everyday doing the same thing over and over.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#4FalxXDPosted 7/23/2013 8:29:02 AM
ViolentAbacus posted...
Turnips, but unless you time travel, you'll have to wait til Sunday unless you've bought some.

The only other way for fast bells is the island. I prefer turnips just because I don't have to spend 15+ minutes everyday doing the same thing over and over.

Have you done tt with turnip sales? If so what's your method?
---
#5BahamutBBobPosted 7/23/2013 8:33:34 AM
^ I haven't, but find someone online with a great price, TT to Sunday morning, and make crazy amounts of money.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#6FalxXDPosted 7/23/2013 8:35:29 AM
BahamutBBob posted...
^ I haven't, but find someone online with a great price, TT to Sunday morning, and make crazy amounts of money.

Omg my wormhole theory in action!!!
---
#7ViolentAbacusPosted 7/23/2013 8:41:53 AM
FalxXD posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...

Have you done tt with turnip sales? If so what's your method?

Nope, I don't time travel. I just buy them on Sunday and check the trade board every couple of hours through the week to see if there's a topic about selling turnips for greater than 300+ that doesn't have an insane amount of people in it yet.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.