This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Epic shampoodle fails

#1TweedsidersPosted 7/24/2013 12:01:25 PM
Went to get a new hair style from shampoodles today and i couldn't decide, so i decided to hit things randomly.

Well, the result was not pretty.... i now have spiky pink hair and pretty much look like a clown...

Good thing there's masks and hats!.

What are some of your funniest shampoodle results?.
#2Random_Dawn_14Posted 7/24/2013 12:04:40 PM
Can we see pics? lol
---
3DS: 1950-8284-7207
#3FefnirOmega13Posted 7/24/2013 2:29:27 PM
At least you didn't get a ginger bowl cut
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here! :|: 3DS FC in quote
#4aamotPosted 7/24/2013 2:36:18 PM
I had a pretty cool brown pompadour-like hair cut and went to the salon expecting a preview or something. Or that I could change my mind.

Nope.
Now I have red Gene Starwind hair - which is awesome - but I miss my old hair :(
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#5Valentino16Posted 7/24/2013 2:39:44 PM
I had pink spikes on purpose for a while, it looks hilarious with preppy clothes.

Now I have a white comb-over because I'm dressed as a sea captain.
---
GT: Sky Witness
You will not come between Sky Witness and his second skin.
#6Oblivion9312Posted 7/24/2013 2:41:30 PM
I was using a guide to get what I wanted, but apparently it wasn't translated very well. I got the style right, but it was an ugly pale purple color. I had to find a hat...
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf and Monster Hunter 3 U (Wii U)
FC: 2922-0216-0446
#7SpacePirateKhanPosted 7/24/2013 2:46:07 PM
aamot posted...
I had a pretty cool brown pompadour-like hair cut and went to the salon expecting a preview or something. Or that I could change my mind.

Nope.
Now I have red Gene Starwind hair - which is awesome - but I miss my old hair :(

Gene Starwind? Which cut is that :0
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
#8aamotPosted 7/24/2013 5:57:10 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
aamot posted...

Nope.

Gene Starwind? Which cut is that :0

It's chestnut colored and mid length, lightly shaggy with messy tufts. I think it was almost all casual instead of classy and the second option was something about cute girls. Then I picked dark color and was about 85% to the top of that slider.

I was just messing around with it, so wasn't really paying attention to what I picked.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."