This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List of all Previous Animal Crossing Villagers not in New Leaf

#21nintendoggerPosted 7/27/2013 3:30:51 AM
Iggy the goat, was my favorite GCN villager, I have no idea why he was discontinued. :'(
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#22Random_Taco568Posted 7/27/2013 4:49:00 AM
I cant believe they cut Champ, all of the other Wild World and City Folk neighbours are in New Leaf apart from him lol probably because he looks identical to Porter.
---
3DS Friend Code; 3480-2880-2944
ACNL Dream suite code; 7900-2284-3859
#23shottytPosted 7/27/2013 5:20:27 AM
The problem now is that they don't want more than one villager to have the same birthday. If we have 333 villagers, that only leaves 32 more animals that the game can support.. And the next game will definitely want to add new animals... So they're going to have to get rid of current villagers in order to make room for older ones to return.

This would all be moot if they'd just let villagers share birthdays...
---
3DS FC- 0189 - 8710 - 4574
www.thundershot.net - My Animal Crossing New Leaf Adventures
#24NewLeafDivaPosted 7/27/2013 5:35:40 AM
I would love to see Meow,Bow and Huggy come back.
---
Dun Dun Dun -The Croods
#25Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 10:18:28 PM
Random_Taco568 posted...
I cant believe they cut Champ, all of the other Wild World and City Folk neighbours are in New Leaf apart from him lol probably because he looks identical to Porter.

There are some hints that they are probably the same character.

I wish they would of confirmed it in New Leaf officially though...

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
I'm looking for Ankha & Zucker in New Leaf, PM me! (On hold, town full currently.)
#26TheGreatGueroPosted 7/27/2013 10:59:55 PM
I had no idea they removed any villagers! I figured they would all return, with lots more added. Man, that's disappointing. I know a lot of those characters since I played the original thoroughly.

Liz, Boots, Chuck, Hank, Quetzal, Huck, Cleo, Carmen, Rio, Sandy, and Cashmere are all villagers I had at some point. Sad to see some of them get cut. I seriously can't believe they cut awesome villagers like Louie and Pegleg. Those were 2 villagers I always wanted but never was able to get in my town.
#27AchanaPosted 7/27/2013 11:29:42 PM(edited)
Woolio, Boris, Sprocket, Tad, and Carmen were all my best buddies in my GCN town, and since I'm not allowed to have nice things they're all gone now. Carmen's doubly out of luck because her name was reused in the English localization for a new rabbit. For a while Scoot and Ava were cut, too, although I don't particularly care enough to get them in my town. I'd rather have Boris and Sprocket back.

Sprocket's absence is especially baffling because between the jump from the N64/GCN games to Wild World, they absolutely trashed the ostrich category and left us with only two female ostriches and no males; I think it stayed like that until New Leaf. Plus, Sprocket's a robot, and robots are cool.
---
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code:
5600 2221 3961
#28DishSoapPosted 7/28/2013 12:13:53 AM
They killed off 3 of my original 5 in my gamecube game, Dozer, Jane, and Penny. I miss Dozer
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdlGJhPhv4
#29DyGenGuarPosted 7/28/2013 12:32:50 AM
Zadotty posted...
I'd like to see Claude the rabbit return. I was so upset when he moved away. Heck, I'm still upset 10+ years later. I MISS THAT GUY.

This. He was the first villager I really came to like on my first town in AC. I've always been massively disappointed he's never appeared in another AC.
---
Strike with Soul and Sword
#30kjb_dragonPosted 7/28/2013 2:30:39 AM
Gonzo the koala was in the gamecube version, but I guess he didn't make the cut to continue his existence.
---
Gamertag:KetchupGeek. 3DS FC: 4554-0288-1741