This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*leaves Re-Tail with newly refurbished item*

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. *leaves Re-Tail with newly refurbished item*
2 years ago#1
*is immediately accosted by a neighbor demanding that item be traded*

is it me or does this happen way too often?
---
3DS FC: 2062-9830-1309
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2184-7530
2 years ago#2
This seems to happen to me when I have ONE tradable item with me, and I have it for a purpose (like a villager was asking for furniture for their house, so I went and got one... and now someone else is wandering up saying they want it, hahaha)

Though once I thought the only thing I had on me was a Royal Crown, and someone came up to me and I was like "Oh, gosh, I hope they don't want this LOL" and I guess I was carrying a flea... and they wanted that... and even traded me a pretty cool furniture for it (a bow).

These people are nuts.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
2 years ago#3
I love my villagers to death, but sometimes they make the most ridiculous requests I.e. Midge asking me to get her a horned Hercules in the middle of the day "I know they're not rare, Tweedledee", or Klaus saying he's had an eye on my Golden Chair for a "long time" which didnt even exist until 5 seconds ago when Cyrus finished it
2 years ago#4
Villager requests... Hey could you find me a carp? Me : Nope! Don't feel like fishing for something that may or may not pop up within 6 hours of trying just so i can get 1 piece of furniture.

Hey could you get me a peach. Me: Nope! Do you see a peach tree in this town?
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
2 years ago#5
!!!
"Hey "lil-guy", I could really go for some fruit, can you get me some fruit please"

"B**** didn't you just see my carrying all the fruit in this whole place to the damn store? Where do you see fruit!?... Here have a coconut."
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
2 years ago#6
sprinkle has asked me for a rainbow stag TWICE now. i keep telling her OK and then ignoring her cause she'll just forget about it in a day or so anyway. like hell i'm handing over a 10k bug so you can give me a shirt or something in exchange.
---
FC: 1204-0601-6275
2 years ago#7
Haha, yup, that's why as soon as I get anything I want to keep I attach it to a letter to avoid being pestered for it.
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho
2 years ago#8
dietotaku posted...
sprinkle has asked me for a rainbow stag TWICE now. i keep telling her OK and then ignoring her cause she'll just forget about it in a day or so anyway. like hell i'm handing over a 10k bug so you can give me a shirt or something in exchange.

Thankfully 10k is pretty cheap. I probably would have sold it anyway if it was not in my museum. You can find gold stags, i believe worth 13k on palm trees at night fairly often.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
2 years ago#9
There's a chance they'll give you pictures if you give them rare stuff.
---
3Ds friend code: 0774-5440-8616
Chi - Ogygia
2 years ago#10
my house is right next to retail so this rarely happens to me.
---
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and frankly I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein FC 3067-4815-1731
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. *leaves Re-Tail with newly refurbished item*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived