This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite hour of music?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What's your favorite hour of music?
3 years ago#1
For me, 5 PM. Completely captures the spirit of Animal Crossing. Coming home from class, sitting down, and immersing yourself in absolute peace. Even though you're not really alone. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXG9zU2Lb6g
3DS: 4124-4997-6171
The official Loki of Amazon.com.
3 years ago#2
6 am. Perfect way to start the day.
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: Seth
3 years ago#3
1pm
Really upbeat and great for just strolling around town. It's the time I take a "break" in-game and just walk around saying hi to the neighbors and do some poses with them.
Give me all teh FE D':
Playing: 3DS; Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Project X Zone, Shin Megas IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimas
3 years ago#4
I thought I was the only one who referred to the song's by their hour. :P Of course now I can't remember my favorite. I do recall my sister overhearing the game music and she thought the 11 AM one sounded like Casa Blanca.
If time were an item, then people would think before they used it.
My 3DS FC is 5284-1656-1651.
3 years ago#5
I like the 4AM one.

It's nice and calm. I feel the same way with that K.K Dirge song, but only when it's in a music box.

Oh my days, as long as I turn the volume down on my 3DS I can just play the 4AM music on my laptop.

It's 4am forever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfNPbxFXqKg (Just a song called 4:AM Forever).
3 years ago#6
1 am, its just really serene and calming.
3 years ago#7
panda360 posted...
I like the 4AM one.

It's nice and calm. I feel the same way with that K.K Dirge song, but only when it's in a music box.

Oh my days, as long as I turn the volume down on my 3DS I can just play the 4AM music on my laptop.

It's 4am forever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfNPbxFXqKg (Just a song called 4:AM Forever).

Agreed try to stay up for the 4am tune it's a treat :)
WarioWare Legend, 3DS 0748 - 2346 - 7504
AMD FX 8350 - XFX HD R7970
3 years ago#8
5pm sounds too much like convenience store or elevator muzak for me lol.

I play animal crossing mostly to unwind so naturally 7pm suits me the best.
I wear my sunglasses at night
3DS: Dan 0130-1908-9217
3 years ago#9
So far, my favorites are:
11 AM
(jazzy, but very relaxing too. Very different feel from music I've heard in the other games.)
5 PM
(I like the rhumba beat with that AC Gamecube synth baseline mixed in. So nice!)
8 PM
(Very happy sounding "night" music)
1 AM
(I don't get to hear it very often, but man...it's beautiful...)
Midnight
(Just very mysterious sounding...)
8 AM
(probably my favorite of the morning musics, but several of these are good. I like the guitar line in this one.)

I'm really enjoying them quite a bit. Just as good as the Gamecube ones, IMO.
"One Xbox to rule them all, One Kinect to find them, One time in 24 hours to check their licenses, and in the used market deny them." -DankAssSlurpee
3 years ago#10
I remember now. I like 7 PM's. :) There's also one I like that plays in the morning, but only when it's raining (the music has different instruments when raining).
If time were an item, then people would think before they used it.
My 3DS FC is 5284-1656-1651.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What's your favorite hour of music?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived