This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about getting villagers to move out

#1I_AM_ANGRY_NOWPosted 7/26/2013 8:42:12 PM(edited)
Bit of a specific question, actually. Sorry if the wording is weird.

So I've been trying to get a neighbor to trigger the '!!!' moving question, so I can trade them to another user on here, and I've been using the 'two days forward, two days back' TT method. The problem is, tough, I've been at it nonstop since yesterday morning, and they just won't BUDGE. Everyone else has asked me multiple times throughout both days, but not so much of a peep out of this villager.

I know the aforementioned method is to prevent the wrong villager from moving out, but my question is, if I just keep going back and forth between two days, just running up to that specific villager and ignoring everyone else, will I still risk other villagers moving out if I don't talk to them?
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3179 - 6071 - 0654; Kurai
Nintendo Network ID: KuraiTerios
#2shottytPosted 7/26/2013 8:44:29 PM
The game will randomly determine which villager wants to move out. You can't target a particular one. So yes, you could end up losing one you want to keep if you're not careful.

I don't TT but I make sure to talk to all the animals every day. At least one of them will mention if someone is thinking of moving without having to wait for them to come to you.
---
3DS FC- 0189 - 8710 - 4574
www.thundershot.net - My Animal Crossing New Leaf Adventures
#3I_AM_ANGRY_NOW(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 11:22:02 PM
Ah, alright, thanks.

But that brings up another question. Is the newest villager exempt from this? This might explain why every single villager but the one I'm trying to get out has asked me to move.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3179 - 6071 - 0654; Kurai
Nintendo Network ID: KuraiTerios
#4DoctorPiranha3Posted 7/26/2013 11:26:11 PM
I think if you abuse the neighbor, i.e. don't talk to them, hit them with nets, and push them around, that could speed up the moving away process moreso than the neighbors that you talk to and don't abuse.
---
It's like every topic you post in becomes filled with either sensual energy or "pent up sexual frustration". ~ SurfingVaporeon, on DoctorPiranha3