This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HHA Theme Challenge: Do clothes and fish/bugs count?

#1AchanaPosted 7/27/2013 11:17:19 PM
See topic title. I'm doing the Toy Shop theme and have countless Nintendo items in every room except the basement (which is holding all the furniture I want to use later when I'm done milking the HHA for rewards). What I want to know is, do Nintendo clothes like the Link and Samus outfits count? I'm thinking that they don't because I haven't heard of clothes being associated with an HHA theme, but I've scattered them all over the house anyway, which might be actively hurting me thanks to the ratio thing.

Also, do seasonal and lucky items still count? I have most of the summer bugs and fish, as well as one villager picture, but again I'll get rid of them if they're just taking up valuable space (especially that Napoleonfish).

Thanks in advance!
---
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code:
5600 2221 3961
#2Sky RenderPosted 7/27/2013 11:19:59 PM
Clothing counts, very much so. That's part of what makes Toy Shop so easy if you've been hitting those fortune cookies every day. Lucky items do not, however.
---
Sky Render
http://www.skyrender.net/hm_portal.html - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Harvest Moon: now includes HM DS!
#3Achana(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 1:23:32 PM
Thanks! Today I broke a million and Lyle now says all my rooms match the theme, so I just need to add a few more things to get the final reward. I'm changing the exterior wall to a golden one, and I'll try to squeeze in some Bug-Off furniture in the spaces the Napoleonfish was taking up. And tomorrow I can finally shove everything into storage and start building the house I actually want.
---
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code:
5600 2221 3961