This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top 3 Most Wanted Villagers

#1tuckeverlastingPosted 7/30/2013 7:28:43 PM
As the title says, I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's top 3 most wanted villagers are, and why. Here are mine:

1. Tucker: not only is he a woolly mammoth, but he carries my namesake (which actually works, since my character's name is shortened to Tuck)

2. Sterling: I have never had much luck getting eagle neighbors to move in, and I think he is the coolest looking eagle

3. Boone: I loved how cool he looked when I first saw him in WW, but I have never had him as a neighbor in either WW or CF, so I'm hoping to break that streak this time around

I'd love to hear from others on what villagers you want most to move in, and why!
#2TheRedLumaPosted 7/30/2013 7:33:39 PM(edited)
Olivia: It's rare to see a snooty character this beautiful. Plus she has a nice house, and was usually nice to me in GC.

Teddy: He was my bro. Always giving me stuff or trying to make me happy.

Kiki: One of my first villagers ever. Besides, I love black cats, and for whatever reason, she makes me think of Taokaka from BlazBlue. Nothing alike aside from being cats, but I just think of her...
---
3DS: 2320 - 6132 - 1089
#3Strain42Posted 7/30/2013 7:33:54 PM
Zucker (who I already have) - My favorite animal. Based on one of my favorite foods. My favorite AC personality. Love the design of his house...there's really very little bad I can say about him. He's just my favorite villager in all of Animal Crossing

Muffy (who is moving in) - Super adorable Gothic Lolita Sheep. I'm not the biggest fan of her personality, but I think she's adorable.

Lopez - I want my town in NL to be all people who were introduced in New Leaf, and I want at least one deer and at least one hamster (for being new species to the series) and with Lopez, I like the Smug villagers, but I also love whenever you have a villager who is technically one species, but designed to resemble a different animal, and Lopez being an antelope rather than an actual deer tickles me.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#4SleepyMalicePosted 7/30/2013 7:34:15 PM
1) moe. When I was little, I had the biggest crush on him. (No, not like that, just a innocent thing)

2) tangy. Along with Moe, she was like my best friend

3)Cheif or Angus cause we go way back
---
3ds fc: 1349 - 5382 - 6071
It could be worse.. it could be argons
#5Pale_HeartPosted 7/30/2013 7:38:07 PM
1. Julian because my real life name is Julian
2. Coco because she's so creepy
3. Ankha because I like Egypt
---
3DS Friend Code: 2594-9833-9847
New Leaf: Robin at Reston
#6audditsPosted 7/30/2013 7:47:41 PM
1. Eugene
Ever since I saw him when I was looking through random villagers, I thought he was the most coolest looking villager ever. Not to mention he has a smug personality, which is one of my favorites.
2. Pashmina (Have)
I really like her and her house. I think she's probably one of the best looking goat villagers, too. She always gives me things I need ;u;
3. Zucker/Merengue
I haven't seen Zucker anywhere, and I really hope to. He's supposed to be a lazy octopus that looks like takoyaki. :c Merengue is really cute and looks like food too... Her cuteness rivals Tia's. XD
---
3DS FC: 2621-3160-5226
#7SirTwittyPosted 7/30/2013 7:49:27 PM
Olivia and Mitzy were my first neighbors in the GC version, they were neighbors and I loved how one was ditzy and the other one snotty.

I also love Lily, shes so adorable!
---
fc 5198 2634 3664
Animal crossing New Leaf
#8Strain42Posted 7/30/2013 7:50:36 PM
auddits posted...

3. Zucker/Merengue
I haven't seen Zucker anywhere, and I really hope to. He's supposed to be a lazy octopus that looks like takoyaki.

I have him, and he is. Here's a pic of him

http://images.wikia.com/animalcrossing/images/8/88/Tayoki.jpg

He's my favorite villager. I hope he never moves out.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#9NessEggmanPosted 7/30/2013 7:54:52 PM
1. Gaston
2. Gaston
3. Gaston
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#10Phazon WeaponPosted 7/30/2013 8:10:43 PM
Just Bunnie and Tabby. I have everyone else that I want.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0CZhh4b.jpg